H2H Box Help

Ive just swaped from open box to zegmma with vermin. Anyway flashed box today with the guide of this site actually followed the set up guide too a t. Any the only channels i can get is the 5 fa channels. I have an N line put it on filezilla, do i change the N too CWS? Also after you have entered it whats the deal with the softcam set up? Whats it for and what do i have too change? Been trying for 5 hours too set this up now and getting no where please help thanks josh.

Line should look like so;

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = *LINE GOES HERE*

You need to press blue button, softcam manager, select mgcamd for cam 1 then green to start

leave the line as N: line details and put them in cccam.cfg and make cccam in cam 1 active then restart

Only reason I ask is because UK lines wont work in Ireland I have heard.

Do you have TeamViewer? ... I can connect if you like and check you have it set up correctly.

Only reason I ask is because UK lines wont work in Ireland I have heard.

Do you have TeamViewer? ... I can connect if you like and check you have it set up correctly.
No idea what a teamviewer is and im not in ireland. Im in stoke on trent

All sorted now every build i dowloaded scaned for sky channels only so i have virgin connection with sky channels lol. So i finnaly got there at 3am this morning after starting it at 5pm lol. Anyway swaped to cable rescaned and its all 100%. Thanks everyone.

It's because the H2.H has a satellite and a cable tuner in it - if the satellite tuner isn't in use, you need to disable that in tuner config... Is this all you needed to do to get it working?

Basically yes and i also changed the N to a CWS and also the : to an = and placed the line onto a note pad file and put it in the front of the box. I have the wooshbuild on atm working fine. Its a lot moor technical than the old v9 open boxes. But mrs has gone mad as vermin dont have sky alantic on so no game of thrones.

Wooshbuild has IPTV player so you'll be able to watch on there probably before it's aired on Atlantic on the same day.

Basically yes and i also changed the N to a CWS and also the : to an = and placed the line onto a note pad file and put it in the front of the box. I have the wooshbuild on atm working fine. Its a lot moor technical than the old v9 open boxes. But mrs has gone mad as vermin dont have sky alantic on so no game of thrones.

pretty sure it would've been the line that's the issue, surely your provider would've sent it that way for you to save the early am finish lol

All he told me was the line was working fine he had tested it, and for me too just change the N to a CWS.

Most likely he's saying the line was ok on a box his end. If your line is connected via internet to his setup he can tell you if your connected, as you weren't even set up my guess is you've got the line from a reseller IMHO, glad your sorted though

Back