H2H cable/satellite with WooshBuild v4.00 - OpenATV 5.3

I've flashed the box (H1) with Whooshbuild and followed the instructions here to the letter.
I still can't get any VM epg at all. I've set the provider in XMLTV to the Rytec VM UK but I guess they're down because nothing is coming in.
I've set my region to 0018 Northampton in the tuner and in Cross EPG.
I noticed that the Autobouquet E2 plugin is still showing in my list of installed plugins even though I removed it.

Odd.
I'd happily accept some help or advise.

Thanks.

Edit: I have to add, I added my line with the USB Cam Importer and I do get all the channels just no epg.

Last edited:
Hi,
I can’t see anything when I;-
“FTP your box and manually remove the Region plugin folder from /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions”

Or when
“then remove all bouquets (del files, TV files and radio files) from the /etc/enigma2 folder using dream explorer, ftp or your computer network”
Also can’t find AutoBoquetsMaker (ABM) in the plugins section.

Any ideas? Your help would be greatly appreciated, trying to do this on woosh build v5

Thanks

Hi guys

Great guide , got sky working great. But as I also have a vm connection can I view both?
If so how do I do this ?

Thanks

Using wooshbuild v5 btw

Last edited:
Hi guys

Great guide , got sky working great. But as I also have a vm connection can I view both?
If so how do I do this ?

Thanks

Using wooshbuild v5 btw

Any chance you can share your build please buddy? Really struggling here, tried the steps and wooshbuild v5 and can’t find half the stuff.

Hi guys

If so how do I do this ?

Thanks

Using wooshbuild v5 btw

Any chance you can share your build please buddy? Really struggling here, tried the steps and wooshbuild v5 and can’t find half the stuff.

If you've installed wooshbuild 5 then the box is setup for sky. If you now want cable as well, goto plugins/download plugins/system plugins/download autobouquetsmaker/
now goto service searching and you will see autobouquetsmaker/configure it and add your net id along with providers set as virgin/ save and scan/ all your channels should now show as found.
Now exit back to the main menu, press down and blue for favs, at the top you will see one with 28.2e, use the right arrow to move to the next set of bouquets, this one will not show 28.2 at the top. Here are you cable channels, if you go to sports you'll see that HD channels are available, ok on one and it should clear providing you have a vm line added to the box

Ive managed to install autobouquetes maker and removed autoboquets - but its still showing in the plugin browser and runs when selected.
Any ideas how to manually remove it? Ive rebooted also.

im using woosbuild v5 - i guess its safe to run updates also?

Last edited:
Seems like an awful lot of aggro and hassle when dsayers2014 has already posted a download which does just about everything anyway, or am I missing something?
I mean it's fun to twiddle with things, of course, which is why we are here.
I have an h.2h, and have scoured the net and various forums for images, and quite frankly dsayers has pretty much nailed it.
But then altho' I am adventurous I have overcome my foolhardy inner man, having bricked 2 boxes in the past.
That feeling of euphoria when you first load a new image, is quickly replaced by nausea when faced with a black screen.
I also feel that if you are that new to updating etc.... a quick browse here for tutorials would not go amiss with many.
Ok..I've had my whinge..you can all get back to it..
Oh one last thing..if dsayers says do such and such..then follow it to the letter. It works.

i agree, made this thread prior to an open atv dsayers image... might aswell close this now as he has a great image

I can close this thread if there is no longer appetite, only suitable for people who like faffing around

i now have an Xtrend 8500, so had great fun setting it all up from scratch as no decent images...

made me realise what a great effort Dsayers2014 and co have gone to.

---------- Post Merged at 12:23 AM ----------

Anyone had any luck with the EPG for virgin channels? Thanks

EPG refresh plugin

or follow what Dsayers2014 says.....

Place it on vm preview channel in the all channels bouquet for about 15 minutes.

Now press epg make sure vm preview channel is highlighted, press red for options then choose add Autotimer untick match time span and only on weekdays press green for ok

Change timer type to zap
Set end time to yes
Only match during time span
Begin timespan to when you want it to start
End of time span 10 minuets after the time you've specified
And press go for ok

You should now be able to see your timer in autotimers
Menu, timers, auto timers

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

or better still download his great fully functional image

Keep it up pex you've explained very well plus others like to use wooshbuild so this helps them mate. I think at the end of the day users should try various backups to get a feel of what they like plus they get to learn a lot about enigma2 it's easy enough to use a backup but users should try at least once to do there own image from scratch then they can install what they want without having unnecessary plugins. I think thats my next plan is to release a clean backup with only essential plugins installed then users can add what they want.

Reactions: pex
Tried dsayers2014 and it was a great image (thanks). I'm just playing and trying to learn more than anything. I think when I change boxes (technomate TM Nano) I will probably attempt to start from scratch so this all helps for my learning, thanks

problem with installing ABM

Hi downloaded wooshbuild on zgemma H2H. All went well .Followed instructions about deleting AutoBouquets E2 28.2E,and installed ABM using the plugin section.The thing is it has not installed.Came up with a message on the screen saying something about cache empty.Any ideas?

Ahh right I deleted files I'll delete that. I'll check the file. I thought that'd be the 1 to download. Cheers for reply.

I've got a h2 followed these instructions trying to land my bouquets but it sends error code. Last night I had all channels but bouquets were sky no cable apart from in last scanned. I tried to flash dsayers image but won't flash my box. Any help would be greatly recieved. Just doing full service scan.

---------- Post Merged at 06:52 PM ----------

Bounder I found this I rebooted and it was there after reboot.

menu, setup, service searching, tuner configuration tuner b should be like this

View attachment 18605
if your not using tuner a (sat) set it to not configured

then if you've installed autobouquets marker providers you should have the options for virgin uk change virgin area to your net id

View attachment 18606

---------- Post Merged at 10:18 AM ----------

if your still struggling why not try one of the backups in the sticky section Zgemma Star H.2H there already setup for vm
Do you have a idiots guide on how to set up a Zgemma star H2 with a vm skin please?

Back