H2H cable/satellite with WooshBuild v4.00 - OpenATV 5.3

Well I'm used to a v8 pro mate and to be honest I need it in the most basic of steps.. trying to set my provider up (cable) and on my set up description I got for vm it says set to vmuk(6952) I don't see that I get vm pure, van bruteforce etc :-/ any help appreciated I want To run both cable as primary and sat secondary

That option has been removed not sure why but mines changed to Virgin Media UK (ex CW) and works fine.when it comes to setting up autobouqetesmarker after setting up providers goto providers order and check cable_uk_virgin is at the top if not highlight it and press yellow to move up then green to save then start scan.

Keep it up pex you've explained very well plus others like to use wooshbuild so this helps them mate. I think at the end of the day users should try various backups to get a feel of what they like plus they get to learn a lot about enigma2 it's easy enough to use a backup but users should try at least once to do there own image from scratch then they can install what they want without having unnecessary plugins. I think thats my next plan is to release a clean backup with only essential plugins installed then users can add what they want.
Thanks dude.

I have learnt alot just by firstly playing around with builds and then just using the plugins I need

I have enabled multi boot on my et8500, So have a spare image to faff around with

Nothing better than a fresh, clean & up to date image :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back