H2H channel list

Prob v6 u have then. Im struggling to find how u have auto change channels selected on v6 in v5 it was a case of selecting yes in the wooshbuild config on v6 i have no idea.

Prob v6 u have then. Im struggling to find how u have auto change channels selected on v6 in v5 it was a case of selecting yes in the wooshbuild config on v6 i have no idea.
Not sure about that just don't want too mess about with this too much lol. Might press something I shoudnt that knowing me it would all go off.

Just too say done the service scan just on vermin and then imported the epg. The only problem I've found is some of the channel names are missing they just say ^na^ will they come back eventually or is there something I've missed thanks Josh.

Just too say done the service scan just on vermin and then imported the epg. The only problem I've found is some of the channel names are missing they just say ^na^ will they come back eventually or is there something I've missed thanks Josh.
Go to seup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker and start scan this should remove the na

Back