H2H Freeview channels missing

BestGuess

hi
I got up today and it seems some of my Freeview channels are missing (Freesport,Quest HD) just to name a couple tried rescanning channels total count including radio 143 I have changed no settings on my box and the channels missing are available on my smart tv.Anyone any ideas as to why this has happened I think there is around 30 channels missing but as I said they are all available on my Tv so I know it’s not my aerial I am using Vix not sure if that has anything to do with it.There are a lot of HD channels missing only 6 out of the 15 in my area are there but they are on my Tv. I have tried rebooting my box tried restarting the cam cleared out Bouquets rescanned all to no avail. It has me baffled as my box is never moved and no settings have been changed.Also quick question is there an image that is recommended for Freeview or will anyone do ??

Cheers

Last edited:
hi
I got up today and it seems some of my Freeview channels are missing (Freesport,Quest HD) just to name a couple tried rescanning channels total count including radio 143 I have changed no settings on my box and the channels missing are available on my smart tv.Anyone any ideas as to why this has happened I think there is around 30 channels missing but as I said they are all available on my Tv so I know it’s not my aerial I am using Vix not sure if that has anything to do with it.There are a lot of HD channels missing only 6 out of the 15 in my area are there but they are on my Tv. I have tried rebooting my box tried restarting the cam cleared out Bouquets rescanned all to no avail. It has me baffled as my box is never moved and no settings have been changed.Also quick question is there an image that is recommended for Freeview or will anyone do ??

Cheers

This is a classic example of a hideous post
all we know is that you are using a H2h
these boxes are capable of receiving cable. sat and IPTV at the same time, as are quite a few other boxes.
then you mention smart tv, again, no one apart from you has any idea what's going on.
the channels are available on your TV but not your aerial? - is this a riddle of some kind? - what can this even mean?

Not got a clue what you're talking about here pilgrim but you need to provide some information:
are you using a cable, sat or iptv line?
have you restarted the softcam if you're using a sat/cable line?
if using iptv, have you had a word with your provider?
it's pointless me asking any other questions until we can verify you are using a device anyone has ever heard of before

This is a classic example of a hideous post
all we know is that you are using a H2h
these boxes are capable of receiving cable. sat and IPTV at the same time, as are quite a few other boxes.
then you mention smart tv, again, no one apart from you has any idea what's going on.
the channels are available on your TV but not your aerial? - is this a riddle of some kind? - what can this even mean?

Not got a clue what you're talking about here pilgrim but you need to provide some information:
are you using a cable, sat or iptv line?
have you restarted the softcam if you're using a sat/cable line?
if using iptv, have you had a word with your provider?
it's pointless me asking any other questions until we can verify you are using a device anyone has ever heard of before

You know coming off sounding like a Smart A## is neither clever or Smart try reading my post again did I mention cable , sat no I spoke of Freeview and yes I tried all the usual quick fixes and nothing worked go ask your mum to make your dinner now that way you can do something productive

What scan options did you use and how did you create your bouquets. More detail you post, better help you get

You are better off using a proper image for your receiver instead a hacked one. Try PLi or OpenATV

Back