H2H Freezing on certain channels

klubbers

Hi everyone
Hoping somebody can advise me here.

I have tried lines from 3 suppliers and my h2h continues to freeze for seconds every minute or so.
I have tried my Tivo Box and this works fine on the problem channels, ive tried new cables too and there is no splitters anywhere. Ive tried adding the keep alive command to the newcamd.list file like people have recommended but nothing seems to fix the issue. also tried many firmwares, I'm now on whoosh.

please help....

my next thought was to get a booster off the bay.

Hi everyone
Hoping somebody can advise me here.

I have tried lines from 3 suppliers and my h2h continues to freeze for seconds every minute or so.
I have tried my Tivo Box and this works fine on the problem channels, ive tried new cables too and there is no splitters anywhere. Ive tried adding the keep alive command to the newcamd.list file like people have recommended but nothing seems to fix the issue. also tried many firmwares, I'm now on whoosh.

please help....

my next thought was to get a booster off the bay.

Have you checked your signal level in Tuner Config? Sometimes too much signal can be a bad thing. Maybe try an Attenuator, and see if that makes any difference. Only a couple of quid. Just a thought.

https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/attenuators

hi guys sorry ive been away.
theres no splitters as I had an additional virgin socket put in another room and tbf the other sub box works fine.
ive tried an amplifier but that seems to make it even worse.
new cables also tried. im using a home plug BUT I have taken it out and run direct network cable to router with the same issues.
its mainly music channels, its driving us mad.

hi guys sorry ive been away.
theres no splitters as I had an additional virgin socket put in another room and tbf the other sub box works fine.
ive tried an amplifier but that seems to make it even worse.
new cables also tried. im using a home plug BUT I have taken it out and run direct network cable to router with the same issues.
its mainly music channels, its driving us mad.

Try different tests from different servers, if it's not network or equipment related, which you appear to have ruled out, this only leaves suppliers and
don't stop at three, try twenty-three :(y):
Also, before you try other tests, try a different build with the line you already have, there's lots of different builds in the Downloads section at the top of this page

Hello all
ive tried doing the above but I had no idea how to install soft cams lol so had to go try a different build again. its still just as bad the noise shows 35db thats the best I can get it.

I am buddy thats right.
Im just trying my best to get to the end of this signal issue its driving me insane. its on many channels now but the signal never seems to go up

are you on VM BB?
log into the router and copy/paste the signal logs here because if they're too low or too high you'll need a VM engineer visit

I am VM BB yeah 150 Meg
My main tv tivo works fine on all channels.

I've added them in for ya :)
thanks again

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 16.23.50.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 16.23.50.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 16.23.36.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 16.23.36.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 41
well there's nothing wrong with those so I can only assume it's a problem with the box/cam or the line

what type of lines have you tried? - have you used a C line and used CCcam2.3.0 softcam?

My supplier has only give me mgcamd which is what im running now, I have tried some trials from different places but they are all the same so far. I've just emailed my supplier to see if they can send me a ccam file to try.

Back