H2H Freezing on certain channels

No custom image and not using VIX

ATV 6.1 basebuild then added and customised skins to my own preference.

It is what it is I suppose.

and yep its still freezing, so I have a signal issue. what a pain that is eh

Are you certain you don’t have a bad wire or connection? Have you checked the connections from the brown dropbox outside to the box inside and then to you your Zgemma

As your signal levels seem ok, you’ve tried different lines, builds and flashed etc, it could be two things...

Bad wiring

Bad Tuner on Zgemma

You can use oscam it takes a lot of fine tuning though. With the new autobouquets maker it is safe to go back to mgcamd so try it and the updated cfg file if it still freezes it is definetely a signal issue if it works ok with Mgcamd you know it is oscam needs fine tuning

ive tried many builds and ive tried about 10 trial lines. ive changed soft cams, ive tried wires. ive had about 3 zgemma boxes as I keep selling them when people ask haha. ive uploaded my router logs on this post somewhere above. ive even plugged straight into the router with a new cable, ive tried boosters, just nothing seems to work lol

virgin installed 2 outlets into my home one in bedroom and one in my lounge. ive tried both I don't use any splitters. the cable is supplied by virgin its white cable with green plugs on the end, ive tried 2 of these so far. its baffled me now

If you have two feeds in the house then your outside brown Dropbox will have a splitter... could be faulty?

If you’re using VM BB and “tv” there’ll be a splitter in the lounge too probably.

If they only installed BB in The lounge then quite right no splitter there...

Have you noticed a attenuator on the wire going to your router?

Maybe time for a visit from virgin ref internet freezes and pixellation on the tivo box ( hide the zgemma though)

As you have tried just about every conceivable cam, line and image for you box it has to be something like adrilang refers to either tuner or signal/cabling.

Sorry I should of explained this a bit better.

my tiro is in the bedroom with the router and the zgemma is in the lounge. on homeplugs.
now my tiro works absolutely fine its only the zgemma with issue. what I did do to test things is swap the boxes over so that I had the zgemma in my bedroom direct to the router without homeplugs and on the other feed with the same results. I then contacted virgin they came out checked everything over (zgemma was hidden) they said everything is sound and the levels are amazing. they even gave me the new tivo which to be honest is working fab apart from the price lol :) ...

so ive ruled out hardware as far as I can.

again I do thank u all for your time your amazing and very helpful.

No custom image and not using VIX

ATV 6.1 basebuild then added and customised skins to my own preference.

It is what it is I suppose.

why are you adding non essential stuff when you still have a problem you are trying to isolate.?
flash a barebones ATV image and add NOTHING that is NOT essential
skins are just eye candy, they wont make it work better, if anything, possibly worse if there is a conflict somewhere, which is what the guys on here are trying to eliminate for you

im on a fresh ATV image. only thing ive put on is auto-b & soft cam, there is literally nothing on here its the bare bones.

why are you adding non essential stuff when you still have a problem you are trying to isolate.?
skins are just eye candy, they wont make it work better, if anything, possibly worse if there is a conflict somewhere, which is what the guys on here are trying to eliminate for you

I know it’s late but you’re replying to the wrong person... I don’t have an issue!

Buuu it still ain't working right
Thats not the original poster steptoe, OP has just done bare essentials and it is still being a dick

Sorry I should of explained this a bit better.

my tiro is in the bedroom with the router and the zgemma is in the lounge. on homeplugs.
now my tiro works absolutely fine its only the zgemma with issue. what I did do to test things is swap the boxes over so that I had the zgemma in my bedroom direct to the router without homeplugs and on the other feed with the same results. I then contacted virgin they came out checked everything over (zgemma was hidden) they said everything is sound and the levels are amazing. they even gave me the new tivo which to be honest is working fab apart from the price lol :) ...

so ive ruled out hardware as far as I can.

again I do thank u all for your time your amazing and very helpful.

Have you tried the Zgemma without the TiVo being connected too?

If not give that a try and see what happens

Nowt wrong with trying to help steptoe bud and your advice is normally as sound as a pound. Helped me out on plenty of occasions

Back