H2h freezing on freeview

Hi everyone. I have a h2h flashed with WB and running on cccam. Every so often the picture whether it be on freeview or sub channels can freeze. I can't seem to solve the issue and the box is only a week old. Has anyone experienced same problem and can help out? Could it be hardware failing? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If it's on the FTA channels too (BBC 1 + 2 SD, ITV 1 SD, Channel 4 SD and 5 SD) then it's likely a signal issue.

If you're using a splitter, make sure you use a quality 5-1000MHz one (for ex. Tratec Ecoline) not a cheap no-name brand. Also, make sure you're using VM grade cables, not satellite cables (there's a big difference).

If you're still getting problem, try again but this time disconnect every else from the VM socket and connect the H2H to it directly (no splitters).

If it still persists you will either need a signal booster (your signal is too weak) or an attenuator (your signal is too strong). The zgemma boxes are quite delicate when it comes to signal levels - both too high and too low. If you have a VM Superhub for internet, have a look at your line stats - it will give you power levels in there. Target power levels are 0dBmV - anything positive is above target and anything below is under target. Typically I've found the zgemma is best between -4 dBmV and +3 dBmV.

It's all original vm cables that come out of the VM receiver. There is a component connected to the end of the VM wire that has the words "4db" on it. I'm quite new to zgemma for VM and it's my first box I've done. I normally do them for sly but my mother asked me to fit her one.

It's all original vm cables that come out of the VM receiver. There is a component connected to the end of the VM wire that has the words "4db" on it. I'm quite new to zgemma for VM and it's my first box I've done. I normally do them for sly but my mother asked me to fit her one.

Take that off and add the vm feed direct to the box and try the fta channels, its either there to reduce or boost signal

Ok......update. I've now removed the 6db atteunator and it's improved somewhat but still not 100%. What do I try next please? Thanks

Screenshot_20170321-170351.pnghere's my readings from the superhub if anyone can shed any light if it helps diagnose my problem

I should point out that my router is connected to a white box upstairs on its own feed and the zgemma on a separate white box downstairs. No splitters are used.

If it's on the FTA channels too (BBC 1 + 2 SD, ITV 1 SD, Channel 4 SD and 5 SD) then it's likely a signal issue.

If you're using a splitter, make sure you use a quality 5-1000MHz one (for ex. Tratec Ecoline) not a cheap no-name brand. Also, make sure you're using VM grade cables, not satellite cables (there's a big difference).

If you're still getting problem, try again but this time disconnect every else from the VM socket and connect the H2H to it directly (no splitters).

If it still persists you will either need a signal booster (your signal is too weak) or an attenuator (your signal is too strong). The zgemma boxes are quite delicate when it comes to signal levels - both too high and too low. If you have a VM Superhub for internet, have a look at your line stats - it will give you power levels in there. Target power levels are 0dBmV - anything positive is above target and anything below is under target. Typically I've found the zgemma is best between -4 dBmV and +3 dBmV.
How do you take a look at your line stats i have vm superhub 3 mate,

thanks.

Back