H2H Freezing vermin

stu_uk

Hi All

Apologies its only my second post and begging for help. I basiclly bought a zgemma h2h with a years vm. Last 4-5 weeks its been freezing constantly. I dont know much about these but when i press ok twice on a channel its showing and whe ive googled it its showing like its a free access line..just wondering if i have been conned and its overloaded and what options i have

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Stu, some line providers do a free test line. Maybe worth asking on here - may help you pin point your problem.
Could also be your cable into the back of the box.
Have a search through as lots of people have had or having same problem.
I've get very slight freezing for approx 1/2 seconds now and again on one or two of my vm channels.
A lot better since i changed from Vix based set up.
What set up or build are you using ?.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

it is vix, my cable comes in via a splitter but no issues with internet and the box was fine for about 2 months ..any ideas whos best to provide a test line so i can rule out sever issues ....the guy i bouht it off is no longer responding to messages so hey oh..nks for replying btw

Stu, could still be your cable or even your splitter, have a search for this problem on the forum.
But if supplier is not responding then i would suspect him as the problem.
You can asked on this site just start a new thread asking for a test line and someone will point you in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Stu, you will need to edit out server name in post 1. Request a test line on here to rule line out if only started happening.

Back