Cable H2H Frozen, even after power down

Nobrains

The receiver has been playing up for a while, with rebooting becoming more frequent. Reboot / power down does nothing now as when I power up boot and red neon on front screen remain, all other functions incl remote have no impact. Curiously my TV has also been playing up during this time and never had any issues before plugging in Zeg?

Is the receiver fried, only acquired in April.

disconnect fromains and leave a while, then try. if still nothing thani would go for a full reinstall from scratch

are you using hard drive/usbstick?

Tried that already but even after power down now frozen. I'm off ou shortly so will pull plug again but not holding out much hope. Yes have USB installed

Cannot access anything at all, screen on box stuck on boot. Tried powering down but no change. Tried contacting Zgemma direct but no response. Is box fried?

Not necessarily. You can always flash a new image and start again - the fault could very easily go away.

If you can't get the box booting now though, you won't be able to take your line details off it - do you gave the saved anywhere else?

So I've reflashed new Biohead image, entered new line details as supplied by provider, still nothing. Do I need to update any other server folders in usr/keys such as mg_cfg or PUT_KEYS_HERE. Note the line format did not look right also...

---------- Post Merged at 03:59 AM ----------

So I've reflashed new Biohead image, entered new line details as supplied by provider, still nothing. Do I need to update any other server folders in usr/keys such as mg_cfg or PUT_KEYS_HERE. Note the line format did not look right also...

hi mate my box froze on me the other day remote was a no go.so i just pushed the power button in on the front till reboot appeared..i may have been holding the button for 20/30 sec's ..hopefully it may kick in.

I have now managed to resurrect my box after flashing etc, curiously about once/twice a week it freezes always at 5:05am and I have to reboot. On occasion I've had to flash again. Any ideas??

Back