Cable H2H glitch problems

Engineer changed the router. Told me there's no problem with line. Odd glitching is still there. I'm gonna take the box round to friends and see how it goes.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I think I found what the issue is. Picture looks to be stable now. I took the following to test. First made sure my box was fine by testing in a friends house. Then tested the free view channels were OK without using a splitter. Then checked with splitter. Found that as soon as I connected the router, pictures started to glitch. Bought myself a attenuator from fleabay. Then attached it in between the splitter and the router which then sorted it. What must have happened was when my speed was boosted. The guy on the otherwise must have adjusted the signal to the router more than required.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm having exact same problem on my h2h........Think I have checked about everything up to now, I have read the above and its helped me loads, at the moment now I have my cable coming in from the outside then I have my splitter, one to box then other to router then the attenuator in between and my signal has gone up slightly. it now reads Signal 77% and AGC 11%

The freeview channels are going good now without any breakup and other HD are fine but others are still blank?

Not sure whether to try a 1 way signal booster and see if that helps??

I had the same problem "poor picture quality" on H2H but by chance I solved the problem ! When you have poor picture ! switch off the router and box , and on again you find picture is perfect in all channels! which means that router requires regular "rebooth" . I had no problem at all with my zgemma H2H for over a month now ! I am using ATV 6 image ! Please do let me know if this solves your problem .

Oddly I just set up my H2H and initially (seen someone on a video do it) I used a splitter that luckily I already had to split the cable that was going to the Router. I set it up and all went fine but something told me it would be better to use the actual tv cable from the original Virmin box so I switched the cable and it was VERY glichy and unwatchable! So I just stuck the other cable back in and it seems perfect.

Back