H2H Glitching Questions

I have the h2h vm set up and having glitching issues too. I have just ordered the konig amplifier as my signal looks similar to shlokpatel's, fingers crossed that is the only issue to resolve it, i will report back once arrived and set up.

Seems a common problem with most boxes that the cable tuners have glitching. Let us know how you get on. hopefully sorts it out

Seems a common problem with most boxes that the cable tuners have glitching. Let us know how you get on. hopefully sorts it out

HI guys i had this issued on my zgemma h1 ...and for me it was the little screw on connection for the cable. basicaly pulled the small nipple out of the barrel and put a small bit of tin foil under the plastic part as comes apart in two pieces the push it back down ..also as a quick test i simply just put the cable on to the female part on the receiver to see if it get rid of the glitching and to my surprise it did...hopefully this will help you.

Hi, im experiencing intermediate glitching, the line provider says to update channel list? Im using biohead image, how do I go about this? I have reset the box multiple times, deleted bouquets, scanned for channels again etc.. HELP Plz Thanks

My image automatically updates the channel list through the night. It could be the tuner or it could be your line provider - have you tried a trial line from another provider to see if you still get glitching?

Thanks for replying, the line supplier has been ever so good to me, his line does not usually freeze normally its seamless, this is only a recent thing, I've had the line for months now. If this happened before it would just fix itself, hmmm....

Quick update: Still wasn't very happy with the box, was seeing glitching randomly so ended up returned it. Think the box was the issue for me so planning to buy "Edision OS MINI 1x DVB-C/T2 + 1x DVB-S/S2 Linux Enigma 2 Combo Tuner Digital Receiver HD 1080p PVR" now.

Something I'm not sure about: I currently already have virgin tv subscription for my main room and I dont think having an alternate box would work too well there but if i wanted to use the box in a different room, do I just use a splitter and run a spare cable to it? Ill probably need the amplifier to keep the signals up. But can someone confirm if I can go from a single cable + splitter (which goes to router and tivo box) to having an amplifier to one cable to the router and one to splitter going to both tivo and edision box

You can't because the box always says 29% signal rate - they say it's a software fault but maybe a deliberate one!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys i have also been suffering glitching.must say very annoying . the zh2h was upstairs pretty much unwatchable so i thought is the line or box or signal.i took it downstairs plugged it in.and its perfect . I'm pleased as i know the box as no issues nor with the line . only thing i gather is a lot of coax to get to the box hence losing signal . Hope this helps someone else.

try telling people not to use cheap stuff and they dont listen,you found out now what cheap does =gives problems.

new cables and good splitters all help.

Cable is separate from the main box on the house it just was a distance to the zh2h..now I've got a splitter downstairs with now running my zh2h and vermin vito it works well.

I ended up getting the basic TiVo package for £7pm, engineer installed it today and I switched the boxes after he left, working great now. I don't mind paying the £7 in return of all the channels tbh and i thought it would be a lot safer and avoid any incorrect installing to send any interference signals back to the main box in the street. I am really impressed with the quality of the picture on the box, just need an external HDD now to enable recording etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had problems with channels glitching on my h2h (yesterday,discovery shed),bought a konig amp off ebay,works a treat.
I found that I had to remove the isolator thing inside the VM white box inside then split it afterwards for hub and tv.
Had to play with the adjusters on the amp to get it to work,but works perfect now on all channels

Hi I've just got the konig amp can someone please help me to setup as I can't get my router to sync up just keep getting a green flashing lights when it does sync speed is very slow here's my hub readings without the amp

Last edited:
I'm also having similar issues to what people have posted on here regarding the zGemma H2H. I dont seem to get Sky Sports 1, 2 and 3 in HD but 4 and 5 work. Bizare thing is this was working a few days ago?

I'm also having similar issues to what people have posted on here regarding the zGemma H2H. I dont seem to get Sky Sports 1, 2 and 3 in HD but 4 and 5 work. Bizare thing is this was working a few days ago?

are you using a splitter, try disconnecting and tightening again, also try moving the feed going into the back of the box. The Tuners can be a bit iffy with these boxes

No splitter. Direct connection to VM box on the wall. Will try disconnecting the cable and placing back again. Will try another spare box also to rule out if tuner related.

Back