H2h keeps crashing when turned on or changing channels

Yas85

Hi. Hope everyone is well.

I have been having issues with my zgemma h2h box.

The actual box keeps crashing when its even turned on or when i want to change a channel it freezes and causes box to freeze.

Can anyone help please?

If i need to add more info then please let me know what do i need to add and how i can find it via the menu please.

Thanks

Hi. Hope everyone is well.

I have been having issues with my zgemma h2h box.

The actual box keeps crashing when its even turned on or when i want to change a channel it freezes and causes box to freeze.

Can anyone help please?

If i need to add more info then please let me know what do i need to add and how i can find it via the menu please.

Thanks

What build is on the box?
are you using it for sat, cable, iptv or a mixture?
when did this start? - have you installed something recetly, plugins etc?

When it crashes you should see an error message on the screen. This is stored in the folder on the box called /home/root/logs and will be the most recent time/date.

If you can attach that file in here it would be helpful. You can use FTP or your computer network, or copy it to USB using the dream explorer plugin.

What build is on the box?
are you using it for sat, cable, iptv or a mixture?
when did this start? - have you installed something recetly, plugins etc?
Hi

Its openATV and I use it for sky and cable.

I've noticed its been like this for a few weeks id say.

No I haven't installed anything.

When it crashes you should see an error message on the screen. This is stored in the folder on the box called /home/root/logs and will be the most recent time/date.

If you can attach that file in here it would be helpful. You can use FTP or your computer network, or copy it to USB using the dream explorer plugin.

use filezilla:

1) you'll need filezilla, download it from: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

2) next you'll need the zgemma's ip address, so on remote, press menu>information> network, write ip addy down

3) open filezilla on your computer/laptop and type in the zgemma ip address in 'host'
You'll see the zgemma folders appear in the right pane
navigate to home/root/logs and upload or copy/paste the contents of the logs here
Something is causing it to crash, the logs will tell us what's going on

Morning.

Thanks i will give this a try shortly.

When i went to the logs folder it was empty.

I've attached pictures of what is happening.

Box just freezes for ages when either i turn if on or I attempt to change the channel.

The loading blue circle top left just turns up.

use filezilla:

1) you'll need filezilla, download it from: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

2) next you'll need the zgemma's ip address, so on remote, press menu>information> network, write ip addy down

3) open filezilla on your computer/laptop and type in the zgemma ip address in 'host'
You'll see the zgemma folders appear in the right pane
navigate to home/root/logs and upload or copy/paste the contents of the logs here
Something is causing it to crash, the logs will tell us what's going on

Attachments

• IMG-20180703-WA0055.jpeg
    IMG-20180703-WA0055.jpeg
    888.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-20180703-WA0057.jpeg
    IMG-20180703-WA0057.jpeg
    685.7 KB · Views: 10
Back