h2h line help needed

monaco

hi all.
i am new on here so if i get something wrong i appologise now.
here we go..
i have a zgemma h2h running v6 wooshbuild..i have a fully working sat dish connected to A.
a fully working VM line connected to B..i have 3 working lines n and c lines and a CWS line.
all above have been tested.i have the net area set to my area.also set to vm uk all systems..
when i am on the sly side of the box all HD free channels work and SD channels work with all of the lines..discovery,comedy,gold, comedy central for example..not movies and most of the sports obviously..when i switch to the VM side of the box tuner B..i get all SD free channels but no HD free channels..also none of the scrambled channels works,,discovery,comedy,gold, comedy central.
when i am on the sly side of the box and check the cams, all is working and gives me the line info. mgcamd and CCcam whichever i choose and restart cam.
when on the VM side of the box and i check the cams...be it Mgcamd or CCcam and restart the cams it just says ( no new ECM info) and no line details like it does if i am on the sly side..
so basically on the sat side of the box all is ok..on the cable side i get SD free channels only..
tuner B is set DVB-C network is my area etc etc..
My son has a proper VM working box with movies and sports ect and i have plugged that into my VM line and all works fine..
I have lost count of how many hours i have spent on this box and hours searching the forums and have tried everything i can..can anyone help me to get the VM side working with the one of my lines.
i have asked the line providers and they tell me they work with sly or vm, also i have tried 4 trial lies and all work ok on sly.
i have inputed the lines via ftp and cam importer, still no look on VM side..
i have gave all the info i can think of..if you require any more to help me please ask..
i must be missing something..any help will be extremely accepted..
kind regards.

most lines work for one or other, I would suggest you post in the cable line request thread for a test vm line and try that.

You should only be using 1 type of line / cam at any one time.

Only channels 1-5 are free channels on the cable side.

Do you have a specific cable line on your box as a s*y one wont clear cable channels.

hi. thank you for your reply's. i am only using 1 line at a time.i delete 1 then replace with the other. then restart cam..yes i have a fully working VM line.
I have tried my son's legitimate VM box on my line and all works perfect..

If you only have SD 1-5 on the cable side working at present, there's an issue with the line - maybe just the way it's configured... you need to have both your sat and cable line in the same format i.e. if your S*y line is a C line, you cannot have the VM CWS line in mgcamd working at the same time alongside it.

hi. thank you for your reply's. i am only using 1 line at a time.i delete 1 then replace with the other. then restart cam..yes i have a fully working VM line.
I have tried my son's legitimate VM box on my line and all works perfect..
If your not getting hd Channels this points to a signal issue.
If you want to stop messing around with all them lines then contact me by PM and I'll put them all in a format to run on 1 cam.
Saves messing around and I can test them at the same time.

Reactions: ste
hi dangerous..i know this is going to make me look stupid... i am new on here and i have looked and can't find how to PM you..
regards.
keith.

Back