H2H not booting

gazak12

Hi

Looking for some help.

I went on holiday and on my return I can't seem to get my h2h working. It will turn on/off but is only displaying the time on the front screen and nothing coming on the tv. I've tried different hdmi cables etc but not sure what's wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help!

Hi

Looking for some help.

I went on holiday and on my return I can't seem to get my h2h working. It will turn on/off but is only displaying the time on the front screen and nothing coming on the tv. I've tried different hdmi cables etc but not sure what's wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help!

What exactly is showing on the TV screen?

Assuming that the box is in fact booting up, as shown by the front display counting up.......
Then I suggest you try the video out RCA/DIN plug (yellow) to send an analogue signal to your TV, if possible.
At least this way you can gain access to the video settings on the box and see if HDMI output has somehow turned off.

Failing this if you know the IP addy of the box you can use "webif" to gain access to the menus and have a look that way.

Ok so the RCA cable works fine, went in to settings and hdmi is enabled.

Is the box goosed? Or is there anything else I can try?

You can just use it with the RCA cables if you're not too bothered about HD
It sounds like the HDMI socket on the box is jiggered
I'm assuming you've tried another HDMI source into the TV to rule out the TV HDMI port?

Back