h2h ordered today from zgemma.co.uk (help needed)

BigBrizo

complete novice to this, and looking for some direction

first of all, im using a macbook

so far ive downloaded filezilla, can someone give me a basic description of what i need to do to get up and running with a VM line, what programs to download etc whilst i await delivery.

ive browsed here, but lots of it not making much sense...

im pleading for patience :grin::grin::grin:

thanks for any help btw:(y):

firstly you need to put a build on it, in the same way you would put an O/S on a laptop or computer, it's what everything runs through/in

then you'll need a line

but before any of this, you'll need a f' connector to attach the vm cable into the box, and also you'll need a usb stick, about 8 - 16gb is perfect size and this is where your flash files are unzipped to prior to flashing

firstly you need to put a build on it, in the same way you would put an O/S on a laptop or computer, it's what everything runs through/in

then you'll need a line

but before any of this, you'll need a f' connector to attach the vm cable into the box, and also you'll need a usb stick, about 8 - 16gb is perfect size and this is where your flash files are unzipped to prior to flashing
great mate, thanks.

ebay for that ?

great folks, ill get things sorted. got a few USB sticks around the house. take it its FAT32 they need to be formatted to ?

Back