H2h problem

maxrudd

Hi my h2h runs spot on most of the time. Last few weeks it just loses Internet connection have to keep restarting cam its hard wired to router could it be a box issue? iptv in kids room still works so not fault with router

put open atv 6.2 on our box then and then flash with wooshbuild infinity you will have to set your iptv up again though so write any user names or passwords down i use a h2h box and when i have everything set up the way i want it i do a settings back up that way if somet goes wrong i just restore settings hope this helps

Having the same issue on 2 separate boxes wooshbuild infinity/grogbuild lines freeze and needs restarting manually

Its been happening to others, having to re start the cam 3 or 4 times a day, I know one provider has offered some of his customers the chance to switch to oscam or a c line, but yes the cam is still going off randomly for others, including myself.

I believe it is an cam issue. Mine has been doing it too.My provider is aware and said he is looking to switch to oscam

This problem continues for quite a few people, it seems if you have a problem you have to contact the provider in order for him to change cams for his customers, so anyone with problems should do that, I would have thought he would have been a bit more helpful towards his customers, his after sales service could be better , as could his attitude to sorting this issue.

The provider should be of more help to his customers, he knows of at least 8 customers with the problem, yet they must all have to contact him first in order to switch cams, explain why this is please.
I agree if your having issues and provider knows about this, should at least send email or get in contact with the customer or customers

Children, children, children!!

Please stop this inane nonsense, if you can't be civil, pass by the others posts - BOTH OF YOU.

More of this will lead to a short ban, followed by a permanent one.

FWIW, if I have a problem with my provider, I contact him, he doesn't contact me, if he provides a solution, I will try it, if that doesn't work, we'll try something else.

Please do not name server providers - directly , or indirectly!!

End of discussion.

he's using CWS. he'll be using oscam tomorrow though, quite nice of 'veterans' to call people liars though and nothing is said, maxrudd's already said everything works fine and along comes mr know nothing to create another pile of crap.

A bit of consticency would be nice

Back