H2h recording issue

gannit

Hi guys I have put image zeggy v2.2
Dated 11/11/17 on my box it has sorted my sound issue out but when I set the timer to record but if I'm on that channel and watching something else it will not change channel to record

Any help will be greatfull

I don't know the build you are using, but assuming it's atv based, press the menu button and then select Setup -> Recordings & Timeshift -> Recording settings and make sure 'Recordings always have priority' is set to yes. and then press the green button to save.

I don't know the build you are using, but assuming it's atv based, press the menu button and then select Setup -> Recordings & Timeshift -> Recording settings and make sure 'Recordings always have priority' is set to yes. and then press the green button to save.

I'm using dragon openatv 6 series v2.3 latest one 01/12/17 and I have check settings it seams to be right..
if I want to set the timer I have to leave it on that channel

Also having recording issues, tonight recorded 1 out 3 programmes, I have altered the settings to 0 minutes on the recording start and stop over run timers, but still has a tedancy to crash and restart, only just moved over to open atv from vix due mainly to the audio description issues but never had recording problems with vix like this, will look into the settings as in above posts, the recordings are showing in the file list but it’s not actually there.

Also having recording issues, tonight recorded 1 out 3 programmes, I have altered the settings to 0 minutes on the recording start and stop over run timers, but still has a tedancy to crash and restart, only just moved over to open atv from vix due mainly to the audio description issues but never had recording problems with vix like this, will look into the settings as in above posts, the recordings are showing in the file list but it’s not actually there.

I must be having the same issue

Nowhere, the programme appears in the file list, but when you try to watch it just comes up with 0 minutes remaining on the banner graph, it may be a setting that wants changing, like the recordings take priority one, or the image has a bug somewhere, I mentioned on another thread that it reboots on back to back recordings, that’s when I was told to try the over run idea.
Just had a quick look this morning, in settings, recordings have priority is set to yes, so that isn't the problem.

Last edited:
Back