H2h Trouble at my wits end

anton343

Hi can anyone help please

i unpluged my h2h and when i pluged back in it goes into boot mode, when the chanels reach arounf chanel 80 on the box the front display light dims and then a message comes up saying no signal check connections.

i tried a reflash it seems to start working on asking me to select country etc. then after initiallising my usb it goes back to boot mode and the above happens again.

i have tried connecting different hdmi cables that work with other devices and cant seem to figure this out

try skipping past the initialising the usb stage. you don't need that unless you want to record.

Sounds like one of your connections though. Why did you need to unplug your box? were you having other problems? Have you maybe disturbed one of your cables. Is your VM working OK/?

unpluged my box to set another one up for a friend which went just fine. his runs on my connections ok mine wont must be a dodgy box other than cable faults

once the box has flashed, take the usb with the flash files out of the box and continue setting up with netid and adding lines etc

Back