H2H tuner help. Dsayers installed on

Hi all. I got my H2H box from the zgemma site and installed Dsayers. But it is only showing 1 tuner for me and can't find tuner b. Can anyone help atall? It says H2H on the front of the box so it definatley is a H2H box.

29bd1q9.jpg

That cable looks like an aerial cable and not a virgin media cable etc did it just push into the socket because a virgin cable would need a screw on adapter to work

That cable looks like an aerial cable and not a virgin media cable etc did it just push into the socket because a virgin cable would need a screw on adapter to work
It came with the actual virgin box. The new cables are just push in 1 and and screw on the other

Cant see any reason why it shouldnt work then etc not seen a virgin cable like that before they are all usually fitted with f type compression fittings

Zgemma started selling modded boxes that was h2s boxes with cable tuner swapped I can't remember the thread though but you maybe the same

on another note i use quick couplers on f connector as you dont have to screw then on as there push grabs

The big downloads tab at the top of the page is where you should start ... another firmware "might" sort it, yes - deffo worth a shot.

I've even tried a factory reset and when its in the setup mode at the start, it asks about tuner a but not tuner b, Starting to think have I got a faulty tuner on my box

I've even tried a factory reset and when its in the setup mode at the start, it asks about tuner a but not tuner b, Starting to think have I got a faulty tuner on my box
Contact zgemma and report the issue I'm sure they will have the box returned and check if there is any issues

Contact zgemma and report the issue I'm sure they will have the box returned and check if there is any issues
I have done. I'm guessing I won't get a reply till atleast Tuesday from them now so though I'd ask incase anyone has ever heard of it before and knew a solution. My older H2S 1 has been fine so I didn't think i was doing anything wrong as I done my other 1 myself. Appreciate the replies trying to help

Back