H2H Tuning Fail Error

qasman

I switched my box on today and no channels were working! I tried to do a scan to get the "tuning failed fatal". I then went onto signal finder to find that no virgin signal is being found/fed in. I tried using a different cable but still nothing. This doesn't make any sense as the virgin feed has been working fine for a few months and my virgin internet is working fine.

p.s i plugged in my sky feed to check if the signal would show and it did.

Help

Until you have a picture on the screen, the signal meter will always show 0 ... tuning failed fatal is usually an issue with the feed into the receiver or a tuner configuration problem. Check the cables going into the box first and any splitters etc. to make sure it's not worked its way loose then check tuner settings and check your net id is still there.

Until you have a picture on the screen, the signal meter will always show 0 ... tuning failed fatal is usually an issue with the feed into the receiver or a tuner configuration problem. Check the cables going into the box first and any splitters etc. to make sure it's not worked its way loose then check tuner settings and check your net id is still there.
set up is fine. I checked tuner config and that is all fine. It was working perfectly yesterday and i switched it on today and all i get are the freeview channels coming through my sky feed.

How is your H2.H fed through the wire - does it come from the white box on the wall, split into 2 then feeding zgemma and router or something different?

Take pictures of tuner config and ABM settings / ABM config etc. - give us as much info as possible.

Take pictures of tuner config and ABM settings / ABM config etc. - give us as much info as possible.
I just flashed to wooshbuild 6. Again, sky tuner was fine, but could not get tuner b working. I disabled Tuner A and tried again but i'm still getting the tuning failed fatal error. Is this a problem with the actual box then do you think?

Attachments

• rsz_20170903_154630.jpg
    rsz_20170903_154630.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 46
  • rsz_20170903_154554.jpg
    rsz_20170903_154554.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 40
  • rsz_20170903_154540.jpg
    rsz_20170903_154540.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 39
Hi folks, having the same problems as the first guy that posted on here.
Everting was working today. Then I was only getting 1-5 so done a new scan. Now getting nothing & just the tuning failed fatal. Can’t even connect to the h2h through FileZilla. Getting could not connect to server.
Any ideas?

Back