H2h vm channel list

Vagnum

Ok I've set my h2h as per ste setup, scanned in ABM got channels for vm and sly got a 24hr test line loaded for vm and could only pick up sly1 and a few other channels tried changing a few settings but couldn't pick up all the channels and noitice I had channels 1-4 and not 5 so anyway now the test line has expired I would like to know what channels should I have after a scan as standard ??

If you're using Autobouquetsmaker, all channels will be listed.

Did you change add provider prefix to bouquets option in Autobouquetsmaker?

Have you enabled both S*y and V*rgin in Autobouquetsmaker and set your area for each?

Have you got both a S*y gift AND a V*rgin gift (one wont usually clear the other).

With S*y, you'll get all FTA channels without a line after scanning, with V*rgin, you'll get only the SD versions of 1-5 without a line.

If you're using Autobouquetsmaker, all channels will be listed.

Did you change add provider prefix to bouquets option in Autobouquetsmaker?

Yes changed this to YES

Have you enabled both S*y and V*rgin in Autobouquetsmaker and set your area for each?

yes set to sly uk and vm uk 41041 Bromley

Have you got both a S*y gift AND a V*rgin gift (one wont usually clear the other).

No was just a 24hr vm test line witches switch on sly 1 and not much else

With S*y, you'll get all FTA channels without a line after scanning, with V*rgin, you'll get only the SD versions of 1-5 without a line.

Yes got all the fta channels without a line (as don't have one loaded)
And on vm got channels 1-4 but not 5

There's 3 NETID's for Bromley - are you 100% certain you have the correct one?

I did try them I don't get anything at all with them purley is my closest actuallly then croydon but they don't show anything either

here are the pics...... hopefully they have uploaded lol

Attachments

• IMG_4672.JPG
    IMG_4672.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4673.JPG
    IMG_4673.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4674.JPG
    IMG_4674.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4675.JPG
    IMG_4675.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4676.JPG
    IMG_4676.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4678.JPG
    IMG_4678.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 27
hopefully these are better also in the pics you can see channel 5 blank then 4 showing picture

Attachments

• IMG_4672.JPG
    IMG_4672.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4673.JPG
    IMG_4673.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4674.JPG
    IMG_4674.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4675.JPG
    IMG_4675.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4676.JPG
    IMG_4676.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4678.JPG
    IMG_4678.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 28
Any pictures of tuner config / settings

You have got the VM plugged into the TOP RF IN port? ... using good quality cable with good connections and a quality splitter?

yes in at the top rf in and all the connection are from what vm installed I changed package with them a month back to internet only and everything was working fine on their box

Do you still have the TiVo? ... if so, maybe you could plug it in to check the net id is right.

I think genuine TiVo boxes have stronger tuners in them so you wouldn't notice if there was a lower signal with that box as what you would with a zgemma ... do you have a superhub? ... you can check all the levels on it if you log into it.

ok just put the vm Samsung v+ box in to check netid they use 41045 all the sd channels are working ok on that box too ill try that net id yeah got superhub

Last edited:
Reactions: ste
ok changed to 41045 in tuner config then in abm and start scan reboot h2h and................ got channel 5 yay but now the sound level has dropped boooo got it tuned all the way up and you can just hear it

Reactions: ste
Changing the NET ID wouldn't cock up the volume :grin:

You've probably not put the HDMI cable back in properly after having the Samsung box plugged back in or something simple like that.

Back