1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cable H2H VM full setup guide

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by TeesMaarKhan, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Levjski

Levjski Member

Hi. Amazing guide. Got a stream showing witch is amazing! Where it says update xepgdp providers I couldn't find that option. Is it in the same place as the update rytec providers? My epg is just blank at the moment. :(

EDIT:

With some more playing around I got it to find loads of channels and update the EPG. Just a quick question as I'm not sure if it's how I set it up or if it's my line but I can't access any premium channels like Sky1 or Sky Movies etc, it just shows a black screen.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  2. mclips

mclips Member

Hi anyone got VM freqs for limerick ireland

3. sting

sting Member

Got all working, thank you, but the only problem I am having is no autobouqete marker on my menu ? says its installed but carnt see it ???

4. TeesMaarKhan

TeesMaarKhan Member

Hope you guys are enjoying the guide... It's been a while and have made major ammendments so at some point will update... Enjoy

5. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Why not release a backup of what you have and do a guide for it?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

6. Morris555

Morris555 Member

Great help..... thanks

7. Crozier31

Crozier31 Member

Can anyone help have an h2h followed guide put line in but only getting channels 1-5 just useing virgin feed in rf any ideas

8. Biohead

Biohead Member

Have you put your Line on? Have you got the correct type of Line (You need a VM one, not a Sky one)?

9. Saints1890

Saints1890 Member

Hi guys, I currently have the h2s but I'm thinking of getting the h2h for the HD do any of you know if I was to unplug my hard drive from my h2s and plug it in to my h2h if it would just work as normal? Thanks

10. carrie

carrie Member

Thanks for this thread it will be very helpful with the setup. I was going to buy a fully loaded box but this should save a few more pennies for something else :lep:

---------- Post Merged at 03:30 PM ----------

Thanks for this thread it will be very helpful with the setup. I was going to buy a fully loaded box but this should save a few more pennies for something else :lep:

11. Joebap

Joebap Member

The links to file hopper are both emply

12. clivep87

clivep87 Member

Silly questions guys but do i just need the vm cable connection with the coaxial to rf adaptor plugged in and the ethernet to use the h2h or does it also need a satellite connection? Thanks in advance. I currently use h2s on sky connection but my mother wants one and she only has vm cable connection available!

13. Kurban294

Kurban294 Member

Just the vm cable connection and Ethernet to the back of the box. You can also have the satellite connection too to enable recording whilst watching another channel but that will require additional line but some of the providers will include both, you will need to check with your line provider if you going to go down that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. clivep87

clivep87 Member

So i cant record at all without the sky connection? She only has the virgin cable connection! Also can you pause live tv without? Sorry for daft questions ive never used or set ine up with virgin connection

15. dezinacity

dezinacity Member

Yes you can record and watch and pause live tv with just cable what you can't do is watch one channel and record another unless you use both tuners which means having the sly connected as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. smartieste

smartieste Member

Is there much difference for setting it up with sly? I won't have an active vm cable from next week, but I have got sly cables

17. dillyp70

dillyp70 TK Veteran

You will your vm line wont be switched of in the main hub

18. Seab0106

Seab0106 Member

Good work guys

19. hammad

hammad Member

I'm the same find lots of channels but everthing more or less shows a lock symbol and displays a black screen .

20. weetabix

weetabix Member

going to give the old details from another site a go unless it's a bad idea