H2H WhooshBuild v5

henrytd5

good evening everyone. i have be gifted a h2h whooshbuild from my father-in-law. its been working fine at his house all day. ive brought it home and plugged in, ethernet connection. ive run the network wizard and a test and everything is good. but no channels will come on. nothing comes up in the tv guide either. just blank.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thankyou

Cable or Satellite?

If cable - are you in the same NetID as your father-in-law? If not, you'll need to change it.
Also if cable - is the feed to your house active?

Press menu button scroll to information press ok on remote scroll down to network press ok

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

If you have a TiVo box you can get it straight from there but this is a big old list of them:
Satellite and cable TV guides: Virgin Media Net ID list

Once you know your NetID (and if it's different) do the following:
Menu>Setup>Service Searching>AutoBouquetsMaker>Providers
Under Virgin (UK): area change that to your correct area.
Press Green (OK) then go to Start Scan - it will try to update the channel list now.

If your netID is the same, try to go to BBC1 SD (NOT HD) - it should clear regardless of a network connection as it's not encrypted.

ok net id is the same. south yorkshire. ive done the steps you stated and there is still nothing. tried bbc one and it just brings up woosh screensaver.

Is the cable plugged into the correct tuner? You need an F-to-coax adaptor for cable.
17551d1458515500t-biohead-image-openatv-5-3-vskin-cable-only-h2h-setup.jpg

Last edited:
ah! i had the sat cable plugged in to lnb socket like the manuel says.. plugged into tuner A and there we are!! slightly embarrassing but its sorted. thanks for the help!

Back