H2H with dsayers image- confused with recordings?

jazz

Just changed my H2S box for a H2H box to get more HD channels. I am using the dsayers2014 openatv image and I am a bit lost with the EPG when trying to set recordings. For example channels now clash because I don't know which channels are cable and which are satellite. Is there an easy way to find out which are satellite and which are cable to avoid these recording clashes?

On the sly bouquets entertainment etc record sd and you can watch any in the last all channels bouquet thats cable or the other way round.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Still a bit confused. While in the Sky bouquets for example 'Sky Documentaries' why are there cable channels mixed as well like Discovery HD?
skyepg.jpg

That's the whole point of the image so you don't need 2 sets of bouquets because if I didn't mix them then you would have two documentary bouquets.

Like I said record a channel from a sky bouquet but sd and you can watch on all channels bouquet vm

In Autobouquet maker go to config and tick Yes to "Add provider prefix to boquets". Delete existing bouquets and rescan and you will see Virgin and Sky chanels

In Autobouquet maker go to config and tick Yes to "Add provider prefix to boquets". Delete existing bouquets and rescan and you will see Virgin and Sky chanels

I do have two separate lists, the confusion was that some of the VM channels were mixed in with the sky lists.

So is it just the VM HD channels that are mixed into the Sky lists?

Yes just the unavailable sky hd channels that have been swapped with vm. I did see a logo option to show icons on each channel to show if it's sat or cable tuner but I can't remember

I cannot find a number of Sky SD channels on the sky lists. National Geographic SD and Discovery SD, there maybe others? is it my setup or is it supposed to be like this?

Thanks for the information it appears that I have a problem with my set up. There are no nat geo sd 543 and discovery sd 561 channels in the sky list documentary bouquet, the channels that are there have numbers 1000+
DOCSKY.jpg

That's because you've enabled the all channels bouquet in autobouqete marker providers sky uk should be generate main bouquet no.

What do you get when typing 543 on main viewing?

---------- Post Merged at 04:51 PM ----------

Also with my image you need to be choosing sky uk your area hd not custom or sd

That's because you've enabled the all channels bouquet in autobouqete marker providers sky uk should be generate main bouquet no.

What do you get when typing 543 on main viewing?

---------- Post Merged at 04:51 PM ----------

Also with my image you need to be choosing sky uk your area hd not custom or sd

Checked my settings and you are correct the enabled the all channels bouquet was selected, now changed to no. The channel numbers have now changed. However there is no channel 543?
DOCSKY2.jpg

Have you chosen sky uk your area hd not custom or sd?

Yes it was set on custom, now changed to HD my area and everything now seems to be ok.
Thanks dsayers for your patience and helping me to sort out this problem.

Back