H2h zgemma. My box keeps freezing.

Yas85

Hi. Hope everyone is well.

I have an issue with ny virmin line, it keeps freezing. I have messaged the provider numerous times and he keeps saying everything is fine on his end and that his server is fine and that he doesnt know what the issue is. Can anyone help? Thanks

have you checked the connections, in particular, the splitter(s)

They should be Tratec / Technetix, or possibly Labgear (available from screwfix) all the rubbish sold on ebay doesn't work very well for VM cable

also, what's the modem signal logs looking like?

have you checked the connections, in particular, the splitter(s)

They should be Tratec / Technetix, or possibly Labgear (available from screwfix) all the rubbish sold on ebay doesn't work very well for VM cable

also, what's the modem signal logs looking like?
Hi. Thanks for the reply. My splitters are from virmin themselves and how do i check for the modem signal logs? Sorry

on your modem there will be a username and password, or a settings password, use it to log in to 192.168.0.1

find the logs, copy and paste them here

on your modem there will be a username and password, or a settings password, use it to log in to 192.168.0.1

find the logs, copy and paste them here
Ok thanks. Let me have a look. In the mean time I just noticed that even itv1 1 HD freezes. So it looks like it' not only the premum channels

Ok thanks. Let me have a look. In the mean time I just noticed that even itv1 1 HD freezes. So it looks like it' not only the premum channels
Even sd channels aren't working. Is there something I can do on the box to check signal? Also I'm logged into my router home page and where do I find logs?

Strange. Signal has gone to 0%. What can I do to fix this?

Attachments

• 1510689432340209920348.jpg
    1510689432340209920348.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 41
have you got VM BB ?
they may have disconnected your cable for someone else otherwise.

have you checked all your cables / connections ?

have you got VM BB ?
they may have disconnected your cable for someone else otherwise.

have you checked all your cables / connections ?
Yes I have virgin BB. I have a TiVo box downstairs so I will check to see if that' working. But the h2h box has no signal coming through to it

Swap your Zgemma with your TiVo and see if the issue still persists downstairs.
If it clears up then you'll need to check/replace the connectors and splitter.

If it was an issue with your line, your channels 1-5 SD wouldn't be freezing

Swap your Zgemma with your TiVo and see if the issue still persists downstairs.
If it clears up then you'll need to check/replace the connectors and splitter.

If it was an issue with your line, your channels 1-5 SD wouldn't be freezing
Ok thanks. Will give that a try. Thabks for reply

Happy New year to everyone.
Hope all is well
I have a question, does anyone know why the sky premier hd channel is the only one that freezes? Sd channel is fine

Back