H2s channel zapping

Aphex Twin

Hello all just have a quick question.

When changing channels with cursor keys left & right the channel banner remains on screen.

I know i can long hold ok button for it to exit but want it to auto exit like official sky boxes do.

Im using latest wooshbuild with sly skin

In your menus your will have InfoBar timeout somewhere. it's either in customise or osd settings.

In your menus your will have InfoBar timeout somewhere. it's either in customise or osd settings.

Had a look about in gui setting & all other settings but cant seem to find it.

I've changed it for normal channel zapping so it times out on 2 seconds instead of 3, but cant seem to find the auto time out for using left & right cursor, it just stays on screen until i press ok, pain in the ass doing that every zap.

Trying to get it as close to official sky box as i can, to keep me misses happy. :beg:

In your epg if you press menu and settings is it not on there? Fadeout....sure where I got it on Vix anyway.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

In your epg if you press menu and settings is it not on there? Fadeout....sure where I got it on Vix anyway.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Fadeout is only a info bar effect it does not make it timeout. when using the right left cursor keys.

Ah right, never really thought about that screen not going away itself! Hmmmm.

Well I find that very upsetting that you do not go to bed thinking about it!.

Sadly Aphex I think you are going to find that it is what it is and has no settings to fade out that bar. Unless Kiddac has any additional info I think it will be the exit button.

Can you take a screen shot of what you mean when I press left and right and change a channel it brings up the infobar then it fades out straight away using kiddacs vskin.
this is mine pressing right
graphical infobar.jpg
when i changed channel to itv it shows the infobar that fades out after aBOUT 5 SECONDS
pressing right to change channel.jpg
I couldn't get the screenshot to refresh fast enough before it fades out

Last edited:
Back