H2S "locked out"

hmm

Hi all

OK first admission. I am totally clueless about this stuff.

I have an H2S that had BellaTV installed, it was crap so I got a sub off a member on here (works fine on my H2H). I was P'd off at having to scroll through all the Bella TV EPG stuff to reach my new providers EPG so (foolishly) deleted all of the files in the BellaTV autobouquet configurator thinking this would just get rid of BellaTV.

My problem is the box appears to scan channels before coming to rest on 00. I cannot access the Menu, EPG or anything. I cant even power off using the remote.

Any ideas how I can reset to a blank box ? Ta in advance

can try reflash box with new image, theres a lot of guides on forum to do that and would advise backing up the recently purchsed line

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

but cant get to menu ?
You place a compatible image on usb. plug this into box when it is off, power on and it reflashes. This is like a pre-built image which configures most for you. but best to check all the guides out first and read up on forum

I have done this but the boot screen comes up, it scrolls through channels and then stops on 00. I cant use remote or access EPG or menu .........

I have done this but the boot screen comes up, it scrolls through channels and then stops on 00. I cant use remote or access EPG or menu .........
when you say boot screen comes up is that on the small panel front of box

image not being recognised. try few different usbs some are bad with the boxes

once formatted, put the downloaded flash files on the usb stick, then rename the file called noforce to force.
power off the box with the white button at the rear and insert the usb
turn the white button back on and let it flash as normal

Had the same problem as you, tried at least 10 times then realised I had the wrong image for the box ( I am a noob as well !! ) put the right image on and all every flash has worked since. I was trying different usb's and all the other advice which is right but make sure you have the right image first.

Had the same problem as you, tried at least 10 times then realised I had the wrong image for the box ( I am a noob as well !! ) put the right image on and all every flash has worked since. I was trying different usb's and all the other advice which is right but make sure you have the right image first.

Sounds good mate but what image did you use ?

Back