H2S next best thing?

Tichy

so my box has just died and is out of warranty, if you had to buy new would would you buy? h2s again or is there something better out there?
i only use iptv btw n i prefer remote control rather than keyboard, sky/woosh aetut is also essential

ok so switched on box after 2 days away...and nothing
Says boot on box with a little red light on the left, nothing appears on screen
Insert USB into front, says FLSH for exactly 1 min 20 secs then back on boot
Light stays red whole time
Formated usb again to fat32 and retryed steps again..no joy still in boot

double checked hdmi cable, tryed rear usb, not sure what else to do tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
Do a deep format on your usb stick m8, then try again, a good quality stick and a low gb usually helps the box to recognise the stick, but keep trying m8, as the Zgemma box are a shit when it comes to flashing...

The box is flashing, if it saying flsh on the screen on the box
It's reading the USB and saying flsh on it

I would go to zgemma site and download the stock openatv
Flash with it, maybe the stock could kick it back in to shape

Reactions: ste
jus tryed all above suggestions, no joy, had some phone support now aswell n still nothing

looks like its time for a new box, this ones served me well, just over 2 years so no complaints

what do ppl recomend as the next best box?

The box is flashing, if it saying flsh on the screen on the box
It's reading the USB and saying flsh on it

I would go to zgemma site and download the stock openatv
Flash with it, maybe the stock could kick it back in to shape

As above - I did this with a Star-2S after it was stuck on boot.

You asked is h2s next best thing!

Ive set up lots off these for friends and family the last few months with iptv! There good for the price with good specs!

But i set up a vu+ zero at the weekend for bro in law with iptv and it was alot quicker than the zgemma h2s at channel changes, there was no lag at all, it was like changing channels on an original sly box!

I'd recommend it over h2s!

It all depends how much you want to spend but I agree vu+ boxes are great.I use a vu+duo 2 and have set up loads of vu+ solo 2's and they are great boxes with lots of support.Zgemma boxes are great for the money
but support and quality is far better on the vu boxes.

You asked is h2s next best thing!

Ive set up lots off these for friends and family the last few months with iptv! There good for the price with good specs!

But i set up a vu+ zero at the weekend for bro in law with iptv and it was alot quicker than the zgemma h2s at channel changes, there was no lag at all, it was like changing channels on an original sly box!

I'd recommend it over h2s!

brill ill look em up

As above - I did this with a Star-2S after it was stuck on boot.

tried that earlier but will give it another go

whats ppls thought on the zgemma 5box? is the vu+ still better and more responsive?

It all depends how much you want to spend but I agree vu+ boxes are great.I use a vu+duo 2 and have set up loads of vu+ solo 2's and they are great boxes with lots of support.Zgemma boxes are great for the money
but support and quality is far better on the vu boxes.

say if i had a budget of upto 130?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd get a vu+ zero if i had that budget!

Ive set up probably around 15 zgemma's h.2s with iptv so i know them pretty well. The vu+ in my opinion has a better remote, better quality picture, and instant channel changing and supports openvix which i prefer to any other image! I own a vu solo 2 and didnt see any difference between it and a zero!

The h.2s always took around 2 to 6 seconds for a stream to start during channel changes and the picture quality doesn't match the vu+

Last edited:
I'd get a vu+ zero if i had that budget!

Ive set up probably around 15 zgemma's h.2s with iptv so i know them pretty well. The vu+ in my opinion has a better remote, better quality picture, and instant channel changing and supports openvix which i prefer to any other image! I own a vu solo 2 and didnt see any difference between it and a zero!

The h.2s always took around 2 to 6 seconds for a stream to start during channel changes and the picture quality doesn't match the vu+

thanks, can i run the woosh image on vu zero??

Just ordered the mutant hd51, will report back on performance once ive set it up, jus lookin into build options now

Back