H2s To Cable need advice...

spats

HI,

Got the H2s but want to add a cable tuner so i can use it upstairs as a standalone unit.

I have the F1 Sat and Cable working great now h2s is redundant i would like to buy the cable tuner for it to use in bedroom, it is the plugin type...

question is where to buy cable tuner..

TIA guys/gals

I think WoS do them, if you are going to be using it when your F1 is not in use then you can just use fallback (if memory serves me right) so that the H2s can use the cable tuner on your F1.

Obviously no good if you're watching cable downstairs and the better half wants to watch upstairs, but if you just want to be able to watch upstairs when going to bed then perfect solution and no extra costs involved

I think WoS do them, if you are going to be using it when your F1 is not in use then you can just use fallback (if memory serves me right) so that the H2s can use the cable tuner on your F1.

Obviously no good if you're watching cable downstairs and the better half wants to watch upstairs, but if you just want to be able to watch upstairs when going to bed then perfect solution and no extra costs involved

Thanks grog68 yes would want to watch it upstairs when going to bed so how does fallback work do i still need a dvb-c tuner for the h2s to work upstairs tho

thanks bud

Thanks grog68 yes would want to watch it upstairs when going to bed so how does fallback work do i still need a dvb-c tuner for the h2s to work upstairs tho

thanks bud
If you have open ATV based build on your box upstairs then you can install the plugin channel importer on the box upstairs, you don't need to do anything on the box downstairs. It's been a long time since I installed on my H2S which I no longer use, but it's not that difficult.

If using vix on the upstairs both then I think you don't need the plugin

Hi Folks. Lost nearly all VM channels on my zgemma/openATV(wooshbild) Is this likely to be an encryption issue or has my provider gone bad?? Still get a few premium channels but many/most are not clearing. I have carried out all the procedures that have helped before. Just want to know the best course to take for now. IPTV/new vmline???? Any advice appreciated.

Hi Folks. Lost nearly all VM channels on my zgemma/openATV(wooshbild) Is this likely to be an encryption issue or has my provider gone bad?? Still get a few premium channels but many/most are not clearing. I have carried out all the procedures that have helped before. Just want to know the best course to take for now. IPTV/new vmline???? Any advice appreciated.

this will probably be the provider.
take a test line and see if it's any better, if not, it'll be a connection / software / hardware issue at your end

this will probably be the provider.
take a test line and see if it's any better, if not, it'll be a connection / software / hardware issue at your end
OK, thanks. Have had same provider for many yrs, Sat then cable. Never had issues before 2-3 months ago. Will try a test line, Where to find a decent server? Any ideas or just potluck?

Back