H2s to kodi

andy828

Hi ive read all the setups to get my box to stream to kodi and can do it easily enough but struggling to just bring one bouquet in. I can do it if i just leave it to bring all channels in but that takes about 10 minutes. Is there something im missing? Im usig the vu+ enigma add onn and when i type in sports to bring that bouquet in it won't do anything

As above you need to type the bouquet name exactly how it is displayed with the capital letter at the start, took me a few minutes to work that out when I was playing around with the enigma PVR client in kodi.

Yeah i tried that and still didn't work. Is that all i need to type to bring the sports bouquet in "Sports"

When I tried it I done the entertainment bouquet and once I had the capital letter it downloaded the bouquet from the box fine. I tried using it without selecting a bouquet and it took ages and my fire stick wasn't impressed lol

I am having an issue related to this
I can link the H2S to Kodi, go in tv settings and see all the channels connected following the download, but no guide appears in tv banner on Kodi
So I have not got a clue how to watch them lol

I am running paradox version of Kodi
Total new to this

Any help appreciated

Yeah it does mine it takes ages i dont get what im doing wrong. It works fine when i dont select one bouquet

---------- Post Merged at 05:40 PM ----------

Running wooshbuild if this helps anyone?

Yeah it does mine it takes ages i dont get what im doing wrong. It works fine when i dont select one bouquet

---------- Post Merged at 05:40 PM ----------

Running wooshbuild if this helps anyone?

i am using confluence and Jarvis 16.1 win10 PC also same with iPad and android, I typed in Sports and that is the only bouquet that I got up, but it takes a couple of mins to start running the script and upload you Sports Bouquet.

soz about the long way lol

I use the "All Channels" bouquet because if you leave it blank you end up doubling up in each channel.
Also there is an option in TV settings about saving to local database.
You will want to enable this. After the first scrape it will only take about 10 seconds to reload the channel data

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Nope still wont do it it says loading pvr client then does nothing left it for 10 mins nothing but when i unclick fetch one bouquet it works but brings all the channels

---------- Post Merged at 06:20 PM ----------

Sorted it in tv settings i clicked on clear data restarted it and ran it again and it worked

Try this :- in channels

Fetch only one TV bouquets put that to on

Tv bouquets put Sports in here

leave other one as is

press ok

should be good to go.

edit good you got it m8 :)

Last edited:
This is the speed of my setup fetching the all channels bouquet.
I'm running on a raspberry pi so very low end hardware.
I've setup channel groups within kodi to separate out the different sections.
https://youtu.be/1-u4kK3HRx8

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Back