h2s

Ha didn't notice it was in the completely wrong place ignore all my messages

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
[h=2]DSAYERS VIX 4.1.010 FOR THE ZGEMMA H.2H[/h]
how can i download?

---------- Post Merged at 10:42 PM ----------

how can I download [h=2]DSAYERS VIX 4.1.010 FOR THE ZGEMMA H.2H?[/h]

Goto the thread click on the download button then it will take you to the download page choose download and it will take you to Dropbox

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 PM ----------

Anymore questions about the zgemmas post in the appropriate section of your box here http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star/3

Check my sig mate the 4.2.1 version doesn't boot and softbricks the box use the 4.1.16 and ftp the drivers over

Check my sig mate the 4.2.1 version doesn't boot and softbricks the box use the 4.1.16 and ftp the drivers over

Or jump ship and try OpenATV as I have, it's actually quite good once you get used to the slightly different menus but it does allow over the air updates which is a bonus as Sly alway seem to be adding or changing channel locations.

Or jump ship and try OpenATV as I have, it's actually quite good once you get used to the slightly different menus but it does allow over the air updates which is a bonus as Sly alway seem to be adding or changing channel locations.

Abm sorts my channel numbers out mate I'm happy with vixen and have my box set up how I want it. I tried ATV
But couldn't get the hang of it. The questions was in English but the answers was in German so I reverted back to vix

Is OpenAtv will work both for sly and VM on Zgemma h2h box?
which version of OpenAtv needs to download?

many thanks for quick response.

---------- Post Merged at 02:55 PM ----------

I just followed Kiddac's latest guide to doing a barebones setup and achieved the setup I was after pretty quickly (although I have been constantly tinkering with my box since I got it so found it relatively easy)

Yes it will work both on Sly and VM, just download the latest nightly build from here Updates Zgemma Star Series - Index of: home/ if your using an h.2h as you said then make sure you select that model. It may feel a little strange and unfamiliar at first if moving from Vix but the guide the Kiddac wrote here http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84949-bare-bones-openatv-new-setup-guide.html is very useful. Just make sure you back your line up before you start 'tinkering'!!!

Last edited:
You won't get my vm mix if you flash another image. I only release stable vix images that I can get working correctly with my mods hence vix4.1.010 that only works with the OpenVix Custom EPG plugin. I've managed to find an alternative method to have channel numbers on epg that's why I've moved to atv if you looked in the h2h section you'll have seen it.

hi just got my zgemma h2s delivered ...was thinking of putting wooshbuild on it but before i do is it the best build to put on or is there better

hi just got my zgemma h2s delivered ...was thinking of putting wooshbuild on it but before i do is it the best build to put on or is there better

Go with Woosh's Build, easy to setup and has everything you need, once you are confident with the box you can play around with other images and setups

Back