H5.2 Nim issues

nv3m

Hi guys,

Hoping to get some help.

Got the Z Gemma H5.2, was on wooshbuild v6 but updated it to v7 due to the well known audio description issue.

Smooth update no issue, however when im going to scan for the channels I keep getting the nim error. Keeps saying nim not found.

Potentially a wiring issue with sly im thinking. But I only really want virmin, so I switched off tuner a and left tuner b and c, but still getting the error.

anyone know how I can get this fixed?

never heard of it and google doesn't give much info neither

have you got the cables in the correct sockets?

have you set correct netid?

menu -> setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Providers and disable the freesat/sky options

that's assuming wb 7 is using abm for both sat and cable.

Yeah I tried that, wasn't even coming up with any providers. Il try reflashing and starting again.

Isn't it possible to just scan for virmin without sly? As I'm sure the wire is causing the nim issue.

Yeah I tried that, wasn't even coming up with any providers. Il try reflashing and starting again.

Isn't it possible to just scan for virmin without sly? As I'm sure the wire is causing the nim issue.
re enable tuner A, then check abm -> providers and disable sat and then go back and disable tuner a again.

If tuner A is disabled (not configured) then no sat providers are listed in abm providers, this is OK but if WB 7 has freesat enabled by default, freesat wont appear in providers so you can't disable it BUT will still be enabled as a provider in the settings, you just cant change it.

Back