H5.2TC 0 CHANNELS FOUND

Kai2011

just got this box today and the cables are all fine tried to do an automatic scan and comes up with 0 channels found? am I doing something wrong with the tuners or something? hope someone can help! cheers!

Disable the tuner a, then set up tuner b & c for your area,[ uk falkirk is mine ] so you should have yours somewhere m8

Scratch that. Re-flashed and it scanned 527 channels. No of them display. Do I need a gift for even the FTA channels ?

Last edited:
I can see some free channels now, bbc1, BBc2, channel 5 etc. Just need to sort out the bouquet and obtain a reliable line

Zgemma H5.2TC

I still getting problems I tried ipab, but it wouldn't tune anything. Went back to wooshbuild BaseBuild-v2-wooshbuild-H52S.zip
Here are some screen captures
There is no crossepg or E2 autopbouquet maker and it isn't in the plugin downloaded Where do I get it?
2017-06-02%2017.45.28.jpg

I can get the free channels, but the EPG is broken.
2017-06-02%2018.33.40.jpg

I loaded a test cam, but the paid channels don't show .
I have plenty of signal
2017-06-02%2017.49.27.jpg

When I run ABM I get this error
Tuning failed fatal
2017-06-02%2017.52.11.jpg

This is what I put in ABM
2017-06-02%2017.51.18.jpg

What am I doing wrong?

Is the problem the feed from Virmin?

Auto bouquets e2 is for satellite only boxes - this build has abm which you seem to have found but before scanning for channels you need to go into your tuners and disable the sat one if it's not being used and make sure you enter correct net id for cable then also in abm you need to set area in here too and select which providers you want to scan ... you should find around 380 video channels.

In Signal finder are you getting signal when you scroll over where it says predefined transponder to user defined?

do you have cable channel listings when you scroll down and what about fta 1-5 if not cable or outside issue fault.

Auto bouquets e2 is for satellite only boxes - this build has abm which you seem to have found but before scanning for channels you need to go into your tuners and disable the sat one if it's not being used and make sure you enter correct net id for cable then also in abm you need to set area in here too and select which providers you want to scan ... you should find around 380 video channels.
Thanks I didn't know that, I was comparing it to a sat box.

I have tuner A sat disabled. I tried to follow the virgin guide to letter
I near Woking, surrey, and used NETID 00003 from the list
Woking Surry NTL 00003 643.000 6.887

Is there a cable image I could try?

I have the same issue, how do I disable tuner A. I know the net ID im using is correct.

Also if the net ID is input incorrect would the signal strength test return a zero?

Last edited:
Tuner config - go to tuner A and scroll across to not configured and hit green to save.

Still getting a zero SNR on the cable tuners. Assume if the net ID is input incorrect would the signal strength test return a zero?

The automatic scan returns 1500 channels but there is no cable signal and when tuner B & C are scanned individually they return zeros

Back