H5.2TC Auto Bouquets Maker Fails - Tuning Failed Fatal

adamsm

Hi Guys,

I'm not a newbie to do with Zgemma boxes, but on this new box I've downloaded the latest Woosh Build scanned all the channels which was ok (Disabled Tuner A Satellite)

But when I go into AutoBouquets Maker and select Start Scan it comes up with the error
Tuning failed fatal.

Can anyone give me any pointers why this is happening, I've set up loads of H2h Boxes with just single cable tuner and I've never had this problem before.

Network ID 40961 for Bradford set up in tuner and Provider to Scan Virgin Media (Telewest) so all channels get scanned just ABM not working, it's driving me nuts!

Last edited:
So tuner b, & c were set up exactly for ABM, and all settings in ABM were exact for scanning

Sat A Tuner disabled and both cabled tuners configured to Network ID 40961, Provider, Virgin Media UK (Telewest). I get 578 channels when scanned. ABM using 00001 for West Yorkshire.

Has Virmin changed some areas for the ABM side?

Find someone local to you with a legit VERMIN box and check the details within their box for your correct area....???

If I select 00001 in tuners and in ABM channels scan but ABM Fails. Strange thing is I've just changed the ABM to 60951/60952 the to Barnsley options without changing anything on the tuner side and the ABM scan works. I know that ABM so I'm wondering if Virmin have changed or playing with the BFD area.

If I select 00001 in tuners and in ABM channels scan but ABM Fails. Strange thing is I've just changed the ABM to 60951/60952 the to Barnsley options without changing anything on the tuner side and the ABM scan works. I know that ABM so I'm wondering if Virmin have changed or playing with the BFD area.

I live in Halifax, which isn't listed on any of the available network ID lists, so I used 40961 (Bradford / West Yorkshire etc) in both tuner config and in ABM and I've had no issues, I would imagine you should use the same for Bradford.

You should only be getting around 380 video channels so if you're getting more than that, there's something wrong.

Virgin have been changing some areas from West Yorkshire to seperate areas so 00001 is no longer west yorkshire covering Bradford. Bradford is now 60951. Yes 380 video channels on ABM scan.

Virgin have been changing some areas from West Yorkshire to seperate areas so 00001 is no longer west yorkshire covering Bradford. Bradford is now 60951. Yes 380 video channels on ABM scan, channel scan was

Virgin have been changing some areas from West Yorkshire to seperate areas so 00001 is no longer west yorkshire covering Bradford. Bradford is now 60951. Yes 380 video channels on ABM scan, channel scan was

So does that mean 40961 is wrong now? As I say im in Halifax which isnt listed anywhere but since bradford / huddersfield / west yorkshire were all 40961 thats what ive been using and so far without issue. There are no lists that I can find with 6**** numbers so if anybody knows the official net id for Halifax i'd be most grateful lol

So does that mean 40961 is wrong now? As I say im in Halifax which isnt listed anywhere but since bradford / huddersfield / west yorkshire were all 40961 thats what ive been using and so far without issue. There are no lists that I can find with 6**** numbers so if anybody knows the official net id for Halifax i'd be most grateful lol

Huddersfield is actually 4091 is now West Yorkshire which covers Bradford, Keighly & Huddersfield. See http://ipab.tv/virgin-netid-search/

I see a lot of threads were people are setting up the tuners for cable with there net ID and then go and do the same with ABM.
It's one or the other, why set the tuners up with your net ID then use another method to scan in your channels?

Seems very strange way of doing things to me.

I was under the impression that the area id in ABM was just to give you a localised channel list so for example, if you lived in Liverpool and you'd set up the area id correctly in ABM, this would give you the Granada / North-West BBC / ITV channels etc.

Either way, it doesn't do any harm adding it on both - only takes a minute.

Back