H5.2tc help

I have upgraded my old h2h box to a h5.2tc i have installed software on it but when i go to add the line in cccam.cfg in usr/keys folder it always says line is offline evem tho its same line from old box.

Anyhelp would be greatly appriciated

I have upgraded my old h2h box to a h5.2tc i have installed software on it but when i go to add the line in cccam.cfg in usr/keys folder it always says line is offline evem tho its same line from old box.

Anyhelp would be greatly appriciated

Make sure the line isn't being used by the H2h at the same time as the server may be rejecting multiple connections.
check that it's still valid and not expired
if you are using Vix on the H5.2tc, the CCcam.cfg file goes in etc, not usr/keys, then restart the cccam softcam in softcam panel
perform a network test on the box menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

Make sure the line isn't being used by the H2h at the same time as the server may be rejecting multiple connections.
check that it's still valid and not expired
if you are using Vix on the H5.2tc, the CCcam.cfg file goes in etc, not usr/keys, then restart the cccam softcam in softcam panel
perform a network test on the box menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test

Will check that now mate thank you

to find out what software you're using, press menu>information>about

it will say in there whether openatv or openvix and also the version number

Back