H5.2TC IPTV SSP F1 HD crashes box - help needed

MrIan

I have an H5.2TC running Wooshbuild Infinity, sat, cable and IPTV. 100mb hard wired internet.

For IPTV I am using XTREAM installed and set to exteplayer 3. When I try to watch SSP F1 in HD (720) or full HD (1080) the picture shows momentarily then goes blank and the box freezes. It only seems to happen on SSP F1 although an IPTV movie crashed the box too last night after about 1 hour. The sandard def channel works but IQ is dire.

My IPTV supplier says all is working fine at their end and I need to get Mag box.

so the big question is will a Mag 322 give me better reliability or are there changes I can make to the H5 set up that might improve things?

The box isnt actually crashing, if I change channels I can get a picture back but it takes a few seconds.
I have the outputs set to native; After playing with the output resolutions for 24P/25p/30p signals I can get the channels to play now, but it looks as if the Zgemma is unable to detect what resolution is being recieved so outputs at a fall back 720p and at a refresh rate my scaler wouldnt accept. By playing with the refresh output levels I am forcing the box to output at a rate the scaler will accept BUT its not ideal. The image on what I guess is a 720 feed is better than the supposed 1080 feed.

I wonder if its a 1080P feed which my scaler wont accept

Back