H5.2TC streaming problem

poal98

Hi,
I'm using my zgemma H5.2TC box with my iptv provider installed..The problem happens only with one channel of my iptv list that everytime I run that channel the straming lags every second. I tried to watch the same channel from vlc on the pc with the same iptv list and the channel works perfectly so I thing the problem is with the box. Except for this channel all the others on the zgemma works just fine. Please tell me if i can do something to fix this problem. On the box I've installed the wooshbuild v7

Maybe to do with the type of stream your provider is using if its hls or mpeg has the zgemma may prefer the hls type stream where as the vlc player will play all fine has no zgemma is a dedicated streaming box has they still use the enigma type drivers. The zgemma H9 is the same even though it uses stalker plugin to emulate a mag box but again struggles to restart streams.

Maybe to do with the type of stream your provider is using if its hls or mpeg has the zgemma may prefer the hls type stream where as the vlc player will play all fine has no zgemma is a dedicated streaming box has they still use the enigma type drivers. The zgemma H9 is the same even though it uses stalker plugin to emulate a mag box but again struggles to restart streams.
OK thanks i told the provider to change the source of that channel .... Also I use another iptv in the same box and I know for sure that in this case it is an mpeg stream cause the provider gave me both link and I downloaded the mpeg... So Do you think I should use instead the link for the stream HLS for my zgemma h5.2tc for a better streaming quality in all the channels?
Edit.. I have just tried with the link hls on my decoder and the channels are not working at all both on the computer and on the decoder... also the provider changed the source for that channel that was lagging and I have still the same issue just on the decoder

Last edited:
Back