Cable H5.2TC Tuner isuue

Might be me, I'm also in 0006 and have the same issue, manual scan is fine and brings back the channels.

Few friends also got the same problem

The reason why abm does not work is they moved the channel that had the data and now returns error.

Have a look here how another frequency region issue was solved
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker/issues/64

I guess my DIY skills are not up to scratch, after downloading DVBsnoop & Putty/Telnet I get as far as below.View attachment 33124

Did you read the rest of the info?

Download the attached NIT_analyser 18 may.rar file

Unzip and FTP the "NIT_analyser.py" to /tmp/
CHMOD file to 755 properties

You must be on an active channel before this next step. Please use an FTA channel such as BBC2

Telnet following commands one at a time:

Code:
cd /tmp

python NIT_analyser.py

Three files will be created in the tmp directory, nit.bin, nit.log and dvbc.xml. Please zip them and upload them to this thread as attachments once done.

Guide for uploading attachments in my signature.

Attachments

• NIT_analyser 18 may.rar
    3.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Yes, read it over an over, reference WOS, GitHub and Digitalworldz, just not seeing the__ extracted file "NIT_analyser.py" bit

looks like you are downloading the ipk to root folder not /tmp
You need to isnatll dvb snoop thats opkg install dvbsnoop. That is the IPK installing.

Users then need to download the zip and extract
NIT_analyser.py and put that in tmp

then talnet:

cd /tmp

then

python NIT_analyser.py

You need to isnatll dvb snoop thats opkg install dvbsnoop. That is the IPK installing.

then talnet:

cd /tmp

then

python NIT_analyser.py
doh me not reading correctly

Some comfort now as both my H2H & H52TC are behaving the same, "Failed on tuner c Please check the tuner is correctly configured" via ABM.
Will stick with manual scan until someone can amend the xml file with the new frequencies for ID 00006

Some comfort now as both my H2H & H52TC are behaving the same, "Failed on tuner c Please check the tuner is correctly configured" via ABM.
Will stick with manual scan until someone can amend the xml file with the new frequencies for ID 00006
Did you try the rest of the Nit analyser command?

I would imagine an update for abm would be happening in the near future,beyond mine also as usually just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How long was that region down for nearly 2 weeks and a week of uploads to site with data? i know ongoing requests takes time.

then talnet:

cd /tmp

then

python NIT_analyser.py

Last edited:
Back