Cable H5.2TC Tuner isuue

Hi dsayers2014, thanks for the DM and all your help, just about to send these off to abu. Is this the expected output?

Attachments

• zgemma.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 10
OK frequency change for NetID 00006 has been resolved. Either edit file below changing frequency from 643000 to 363000 or use the amended attachment.

usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/cable_uk_virgin.xml

Big thanks to cactkid, dsayers2014 & grog68 for pushing me in the right direction and not giving. Also wesd84 for confirming issue was not just me going mad.

Attachments

• cable_uk_virgin.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 19
Hi

Im region 00006 and have also lost loads of channels and had the tuner fail.
I have tried to update the file above via file zilla but its still the same....even after reboot.
I have opened the ammended file and it still has the freq as 643000, is this correct?

Ignore that ......I did not rescan .....all ok now Brilliant easy fix THANKS guys and girls

Last edited:
Hi im having the same issue in NETID 41003, ive edited the above file with the freq 363000 but it still doesnt work?

any ideas?

thanks

I think i might be on version 2.4, how do you update it i cant find anywhere to do it? iPab build.

cheers

*edit* forget that ive updated it, but still not sorting problem :(

Last edited:
I've got a real problem now :(
i deleted bouquets, restarted box. now ive lot all channels and ABM wont refresh them at all :(

anyone any ideas?

thanks

I've got a real problem now :(
i deleted bouquets, restarted box. now ive lot all channels and ABM wont refresh them at all :(

anyone any ideas?

thanks
What happens when you do Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Start scan? does it return an error?

the msg says:-

Failed to tune Virgin (UK) on tuner C.

please check the following:
The tuner is correctly configured
You can recieve the specified frequency

??

hmmmmm i've managed to find all the channels but it's ALL the channels ..lol in alphbetical order haha
ABM's just not playing ball :(

so after much pissing about, i've deleted iPab and installed Grog's build, looking good however, still no channels and my line dont seem to be working (lines definetly live)

running an automatic scan now, see what thats brings. then it's going out the window haha

Surely im not the only 1 in my area having these issues :o

Back