H5.2TC ZGEMMA PROBLEM

emmerdale

Hi guys i have a zgemma h5.2tc sat/cable box. i am using only the cable side of the box i have vmedia into the box but my broadband provider is sly the problem i am having is when i open up the iptv player plugin and gointo the english flag none of the movies show up or play example if you click on latest movies etc nothing comes up this is on all the apps in there. could this have something to do with having vmedia into my box and sly as my broadband . i must add all cable channels movies sports etc . just the iptv app wont find any thing.

Are you subscribing to iptv m8, if not, then nothing will show...?? if you are, then have a word with your supplier....

Are you subscribing to iptv m8, if not, then nothing will show...?? if you are, then have a word with your supplier....
totally wrong. the feeds in the IPTV Player plugin do not need you to subscribe.

Hi guys i have a zgemma h5.2tc sat/cable box. i am using only the cable side of the box i have vmedia into the box but my broadband provider is sly the problem i am having is when i open up the iptv player plugin and gointo the english flag none of the movies show up or play example if you click on latest movies etc nothing comes up this is on all the apps in there. could this have something to do with having vmedia into my box and sly as my broadband . i must add all cable channels movies sports etc . just the iptv app wont find any thing.
Have you updated the iptv player plugin recently? if not open the iptv player plugin and then scroll down to the end where you will see a green arrow, click on this and follow the onscreen instructions, this should update the plugin.
If that doesn't fix the problem, log into your sky account online and make sure Broadband shield is disabled.

Have you disabled sky broadband shield as this will cause problems.If that is disabled and you still have the same problem go to plugins and remove IPTV player,restart box and go to plugins again and re-install IPTV player and restart box.Open IPTV player,go to settings and update player and see if that works.

Same happens 2 me update plugin but still sometimes it dosnt show anything but if u come of it and go back in a couple of times it will show the movies eventually

Back