H5.2tc

The link is not a "for sale link " m8...the link is giving you information about the box.......THATS ALL...???

Last edited:
I`m just off the internet speaking to a guy who can send me a H7c for ?£210... need to have a think about it ...lol

Anyone got one of thee boxes setup up yet , having problems setting up tuners can anyone assist , it has Tuner A already set up but cant seem to set up Tuner B for VM

So there is nothing to set both tuners up as virgin media with your net id and provider...

Last edited:
If you have cable feed only set tuner a as not configured then tuner b and c as vm for your area with relevant details eg area code . I had this box earlier on in week found it tricky at first as I moved from kryptview . Don't forget to get abm as well . What freeview channels do you get without a line . As I have only 1 to 5. Dunno if this is normal or I missed something myself .

In fact it should show 3 tuners, 1 for sat and 2 for vermin, so if tuner 1 [ A ] is for sat ?? then tuner 2 [ B ] & tuner 3 [ C ] should be for the cable side....

Should be but they ain't unless I'm having a grey moment will have a look later

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back