H5.2tc

I had a VU+ Solo se v2, it had one cable going into the box, but, it was a twin tuner, and i`m sure i had to set-up both tuners on the vix image..???

Last edited:
I set tuner b and c to vm . When I scanned for channels I am sure it found channels on tuner c . Not added line yet. Waiting to see if I missed something. As these are new boxes .

Got working on Wooshbuild set up Tuner A Sly B&C on VM recording and watching VM

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Got working on Wooshbuild set up Tuner A Sly B&C on VM recording and watching VM

How did you get that working, also can you have that Sly Skin running on it also? What about XtremeTV plugin, as I've purchased one and wondering if that plugin works or others?

Flashed it H52S has skins in plugins have WB and sky Q should work no problem try and see

Not yet m8...but there is one being tested as we speak, so it wont be long before it get released ??? In the mean time m8, i`m running this box with the ipab image, and i have no issues whatsoever

Not yet m8...but there is one being tested as we speak, so it wont be long before it get released ??? In the mean time m8, i`m running this box with the ipab image, and i have no issues whatsoever
Ok sweet, do you have a link to the image your using?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

No i dont m8,as the box came with the ipab image already on it, but google ipabtv, and i think you will get an image for there for your box..

so far m8, as i said, i have only activated the cable side of the box, may get round to the sat side...but...what the point now..??

Waw, they look like they have upped there game Z-Gema on the boxes..
A shame the Scene has kinda crashed a little for them, as they could have made a killing with the new bread of boxes.
Loving the specs for both, but especially the H7C model, notably this below.
It's a crying shame i am not going to be able to actually make use of the new Kit, that is unless we get CS working again, and we get back to normal..

Z-gemma-h52tc
100 Mbit Ethernet Interface
256MB NAND Flash / 512MB DDR3

Z-gemma-h7c
1 Gbit Ethernet Interface
4GB EMMC NAND Flash/ 1GB DDR3

Its a 4k box m8, that the differance,and the price is doubled of course...lol

Typical.. Double in Price.
Will stick with the Technomate or Edison for the time being until the price etc comes down.
Next Question... How the frek do you delete a post on here, as i get a delay in posting, so posted 3x times..
Admin, can you delete lol, or can I... Grrrrr

Hi, i've just bought one as well and when I configure the tuner for VM I put the correct network ID and the correct provider. But when doing an actual scan no channels are being picked up. But when I do it on my old H2 it works completely fine. What should I do???

Thanks

Are you sure your not on the sat side on the box, go in a disable the sat tuner, then set up the other 2 cable tuners, and try again m8

anyone have issues changing dns server?? mines wont save?
Just read this, did you sort it? It appears to be an Issue with OpenATV 6 on these boxes, you can change it and it does make the relevant changes but then when the network is restarted it overwrites them again with default (from router?)

There is a way to fix it but you have to manually edit a file, if you're interested I will dig out the info for you.

I dont know mate I actually have my H5 box with my dad at the minute because he would watch it a lot more than I would and when I had the ipab image on it he said that he would be watching it with no problems other than the odd glitch here and there and then the next minute it would just go black and not work until the next morning- you dont want that happening especially when the football starts back.

I do agree though the ipab build is definitely the best ive come across in terms of navigation and looks the part with the picons and sly q skin but with it not holding the installation when I turn the box off I cant really keep it on and I did find it was jumping a lot. I am just wondering now could it possibly be something to do with my hdd not being initialised and when I am saving it is not saving correctly.

I have the wooshbuild image on for now with the sly q skin added unfortunately without the picons- I am going to watch the a match today at 5 on the image to see how it goes and if its grand may just keep it- I dont think its the line.

Just out of interest do you use CC or mg when adding your line?

Back