H5 2tc

Irenec

Hi there, I've just changed my box from H2S to H5 2tc and now I can't pause or rewind live tv, I'm using the same HDD and didn't change anything on it, recording and playback are working ok. Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks

Sorry Dan,

I just can't help myself, but I think that's me stopped flaffing about now :oops: things your end are working great by the way :(y):

Irene

Can you just watch TV and stop messing around with your equipment
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

TV is full of repeats what else are we supposed to do???

Sorry Dan,

I just can't help myself, but I think that's me stopped flaffing about now :oops: things your end are working great by the way [emoji106]

Irene
Have you been mooching in the sat panel yet ?
Plenty of skins etc in there

Oh just one more thing, when I am playing back a recorded program it rewinds and fast forwards ok but it doesn't have the bar that shows how fast its going, if someone could help with that I promise I won't mess about with anything else, well maybe not promise but I will try :grin:

Oh just one more thing, when I am playing back a recorded program it rewinds and fast forwards ok but it doesn't have the bar that shows how fast its going, if someone could help with that I promise I won't mess about with anything else, well maybe not promise but I will try :grin:
That's probably a setting in the metrix HD skin.
There's a plugin on the plugins page, have a look in there at the settings, there is quite a few settings lol ;-)

Thanks Dan, I'm using Kiddacs SlyQ skin I really liked it when it was on my old box and the hubby can navigate it easily although I don't know why he bothers he only really watches cycling ;)

Likes to confuse us irene, I sent an openatv image with the metrix HD skin on but 12 hours later she's been faffing.
I'm out of here [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Easiest way to find out is change skin to default skin if it works on default skin then raise it as an issue with the skin author, although I can tell you've been pestering him already so maybe deal with one issue at a time lol

Back