H52tc boot loop

Loady

I wanted to use my zgemma for IPTV and was advised to flash woshbuild infinity, I did this but I have nothing but trouble, at this time the box is stuck in a boot loop with a blue screen of death, I want to reset it and start again, I think something went wrong last time, what's the correct procedure and how do I proceed with it boot looping

Press this link click on Air digital select you make of box format fat32 usb stick then put your open atv 6.2 on usb stick rename noforce to force inside the file pop it in the back then install woosh infinity! I’m not sure if there’s still issues with open atv but if just for ipeetv you be fine
images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.3

Press this link click on Air digital select you make of box format fat32 usb stick then put your open atv 6.2 on usb stick rename noforce to force inside the file pop it in the back then install woosh infinity! I’m not sure if there’s still issues with open atv but if just for ipeetv you be fine
Cool. Thanks. There was a walk through process to set it up once flashed but I think something went wrong along the way it was to do with setting up the tuners and I think this scrrwed up

your links goto bing graham when i click on them ??

Zgemma H52tc
Code:
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.3/index.php?open=zgemmah52tc

Back