H52TC Cable tuning error

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
What little hair I had is gone, I suspect it is something simple, but I'm jiggered if I can see it and I am a bit cross-eyed at the minute.

If I scan for channels using ABM, I get this error:-

Scan error.jpg

So, I go to Settings/SetUp/Service searching/Tuner config and see all three tuners are active:-

settings service searching tunconfig.jpg

I then go into Tuner B and these are my settings:-

tuner B.jpg
Then Tuner C and the Settings are:-
Tuner C.jpg

I then exit out and go into Providers, This is what I get:-

ABM Providers 1.jpg ABM Providers 2.jpg

As a trial, I disabled tuner C, and the error message changed to "Failed to tune on tuner B".
I have all my channels, I just can't run ABM to update any channels that may have changed on cable or satellite.
I have flashed with the latest Wooshbuild 7 earlier to see if that would overwrite whatever was wrong, and upon trying to set up, I get the same errors.

They all look correct to me, can anyone help?

go to menu, setup, service searching, autoboquet maker, configure
make sure its on Expert
other than that, all looks fine - though I do create separate boquets for the sections

The other Irish option is a different provider, but yes, I tried it anyway, with no joy

Screenshot_1.jpg

Mines the same lol
I have an up to date list with them in sky numbers and sorted in there own bouquets if you want them for now until you get sorted

Mines the same lol
I have an up to date list with them in sky numbers and sorted in there own bouquets if you want them for now until you get sorted
Mine is using the dSayers/jwigley merged list, with the correct numbers, so I can view anything I want, I just want to update to the latest Wooshbuild and also be able to run the ABM.

i had this with the h7, but what i did thats another question

Nope, that is the only question I need answered - PLEEEEEEEAAAAAse!

@dsayers2014 This wouldn't have anything to do with your plugin thingy? I don't see it in the list anymore, mind you.

Have you read the first post? I have reflashed, but can get no channels then as the scan won't run.

Have you read the first post? I have reflashed, but can get no channels then as the scan won't run.

I didn't mean start I meant clear out your bouquets start fresh from there sorry

Il check through the h7 thread I posted up about it there

ABM has never worked for me on H2H or H5.2TC using 43220, I tried all other options and Sligo is the only one that created bouquets but obviously only a few worked.

think mine was a different problem
a update from abm sorted out mine

i remeber setting two different regions on the h7
but that might only work with the uk

@dsayers2014 This wouldn't have anything to do with your plugin thingy? I don't see it in the list anymore, mind you.

No mate and it's called ABM CustomMix Importer now.

If users are saying previous ABM works can you try this cable xml https://github.com/oe-alliance/Auto.../AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/cable_ie_mk2.xml

It lives in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers just copy all the text in that link and paste in cable_ie_mk2.xml and re can ABM

Areas changed modulation values what netid are you using?

Areas changed:

Last edited:
No mate and it's called ABM CustomMix Importer now.

If users are saying previous ABM works can you try this cable xml https://github.com/oe-alliance/Auto.../AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/cable_ie_mk2.xml

It lives in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers just copy all the text in that link and paste in cable_ie_mk2.xml and re can ABM

Areas changed modulation values what netid are you using?

Areas changed:

Should previous text be deleted?

Back