H52TC Cable tuning error

Yes but save a copy of the file in case it doesn't work

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Never worked for me, I always get cannot read data or check tuner config so previous text not too important:)

No mate and it's called ABM CustomMix Importer now.

If users are saying previous ABM works can you try this cable xml https://github.com/oe-alliance/Auto.../AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/cable_ie_mk2.xml

It lives in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers just copy all the text in that link and paste in cable_ie_mk2.xml and re can ABM

Areas changed modulation values what netid are you using?

Areas changed:

Tuner B not set up properly on 43220 and cannot read data on 01537

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you able to do a Manual Scan on each tuner? and do they find the channels?

I haven't access to do a full manual scan 3 times, but satellite ran, then on B and c, I let them run for 4% and they had both found 4 channels, I should get time later.

No mate and it's called ABM CustomMix Importer now.

If users are saying previous ABM works can you try this cable xml https://github.com/oe-alliance/Auto.../AutoBouquetsMaker/providers/cable_ie_mk2.xml

It lives in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers just copy all the text in that link and paste in cable_ie_mk2.xml and re can ABM

Areas changed modulation values what netid are you using?

Areas changed:

I'm in 43217, so I'll try your suction later. Just for the sake of it, I have sound back on the 4 channels that were missing on mgcam.

Where does your plugin live nowadays?

I'm in 43217, so I'll try your suction later. Just for the sake of it, I have sound back on the 4 channels that were missing on mgcam.

Where does your plugin live nowadays?

Still in system plugins called ABM CustomMix Importer. Maybe driver or frequency issues if you can't do manual scans.

Okay, so I used Dsayers idea with the Xml file, ran ABM, it seemed to do it's thing, but when I exited, I had the all channels for sat, and the all channels for VM, but no channels in it - So I have swapped it back.
I also checked could I manually scan them, as per Grog's sugestion, Tuner A - Satellite scanned 16 channels, B - cable scanned 0, C, the same. When I exited out, I still had no channels in the bouquets, though if I press previous, I could get the channel I had last been watching.

I suppose it is no real hassle to stay on the old Wooshbuild - That is until some channels move frequency and can't run ABM.

If anyone has any more suggestions , I'll gladly try them though

Dodgy southsiders!!

It works well enough, only challenge is going to be when channels move positions, have to get a channel list from somewhere

i would be starting from afresh install and setting it up from scratch as i did on my et 10000.
i also ran automatic scans on vm,sky and hotbird.
setup looks good on your settings but what happens if you click yes on the irish bouquets?

previous abm failures to do with older images which need to be on latest as their info has moved source.

Back