H52TC newbie help required

I'm hoping someone can give me some pointers on the following to finish setting up my new box, I've followed STE's setup guide for the H2H but I'm stuck on a few bits.

1. After completing the setup and going into epg it has 28e at the top is this just the skin or have I got to select cable if so how.

2. Can you get a virmin skin if so what steps do I take to get it installed.

3. Should I receive channels from the off like the free ones as I'm getting nothing just an error message comes up when I select a channel and the whoosh build background stays on.

4. Is there a set by step guide on how to enter the line when I get one.

Thanks in advance

Are you using Wooshbuild? ... If so, did you get the correct version for the H2.H? ... Sounds like you've put the H2.S one on there if it says 28.2 Bouquets at the top.

The VM skin is available via the PORTAL button on remote then WB Config.

You will only get channels 1-5 in SD without a line on the box

You can access the box via your computers' home network - My Computer / This PC then the zgemma will be listed under network devices tab - you need to put your line into the root > usr > keys folder.

Thanks ste I have v6 of wooshbuild for H52TC, I've got the channels now for some reason I had to type 101 for it to clear.

I've gone through PORTAL but there is only metrix, sky eb and sky q listed any ideas.

Thanks for the line input details.

For the skin press green button > green button again (download plugins) > down to skins > vmskin- chabs 1.5.
Once downloaded go into wb conig and switch the skin

Back