Cable H7 general question

adamsm

Ok so I've looked at the spec of the box and is capable of having and internal 2.5 hard drive which is better than having an external drive plugged in. However are there any other advantages of getting this box as Virmin don't have any channels in 4k rather than getting a H5.2TC?

Does the box upscale to 4k like some blueray players do?

I have a h7 and h5.2tc and if I had to do it again I would get 2 h5.2tc as they are half the price
The h7 is a good bit quicker. But you will only see it when you reboot the box.

Plus the h5.2tc you only need one dvb-c cable going in to the box the h7 you need to split the cable out side of the box

Just stay away from the h3.2tc, not worth the savings

Thanks for the insight, I was torn between the H4 / H5.2TC (I use an H4 and love the box) However to supply to friends I think I'll go for the H5.2TC even though it's £10 more than the triple cable tuner H4 I can get a 128gb memory card for £6.99 which is considerably cheaper than an external hard drive equivalent :-)

I had a h4, had to send it back, don’t know if the box would so slow or I just had a bad one

But the triple tuner was great from one cable

I had a h4, had to send it back, don’t know if the box would so slow or I just had a bad one

But the triple tuner was great from one cable

Well I've got 2 H4 boxes, one I gave to my dad to test as he's retired and watched all the sports channels, he's not had any problems with it so I bought myself one last week and up to now I've not had any problems with mine either. What problems were you experiencing with the H4 to have to send it back?

She would just crash all the time. Took me a time and a half to set the thing up and then I couldn’t use the box once setup

Sad I liked the box, for the price

Yes the H4 is a great price for £65 for a triple cable tuner box. Not had either of my boxes crash (Touch Wood), that's why I let me dad test it first as he uses his every day as he's sports mad :-)

Back