Cable H7C cams not staying.

Hi. I have just literally purchased a H7C and have spent hours upon hours of installing different images, woosh and ipab, time and time again and the same problem keeps coming up. Woosh Infinity doesn't give me the mgcam option, even when I install all the cam plugins. I have an active mgcam line. When I select mgcam and restart the cam and then restart the box, there is no premium picture, but I can get a few freeview channels coming in via tuner a. When I go back into the softcam panel, it is showing no cam on both options. If I then follow the previous steps, it then still shows no cam. I have spent 8 hours or so trying to figure this out. I have been told that I need Oscam line. Open to all suggestions here. Thanks.

With modern advances think move to a higher level that leave older stuff behind,eg vcr and tapes for recordings now moved up to usb and hdd,boxes evolve to a better spec and changes are needed.Many of the 4 k boxes first out confused many as it could only use oscam.
Sometimes we need to research simple things to get it working,with all those cams downloaded onto box does he need to delete/remove them?

The box wont accept a mgcamd line no matter how hard he tries, its not made for it.
He either uses Oscam softcam or CCcam2.3.2 or nothing, there are no other alternatives

What about all the other cams he downloaded delete and remove yes?

the box is limited to oscam, but only recently has CCcam2.3.2 been released to also work with this type of processor.
downloading unusable software/softcams won't stop his line working, it's like downloading linux programmes onto a windows machine or windows progs onto a linux machine, they won't do any harm but they won't be of any use as the operating system doesn't recognise them

Back